Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Tarkov Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Shooter Trading › Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



EFT Kappa Account

Discussion on EFT Kappa Account within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1

 
ReverendTarkov's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 55
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 2
EFT Kappa Account

Account Sold
ReverendTarkov is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 1
i offer you 125$ 250 is unrealistic because you dont have eod
theslaver12 is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EFT ACCOUNT LEVEL 52+! 100KK+ STASH! FULL SHELTER! 6.5 KD! KAPPA CONTAINER!
02/28/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 3 Replies
I'm selling EFT account. EOD I have Kappa container. All quests done (only killa 3/100). album - https://imgur.com/a/lsomI1D#Xxt9EmO I am open to offers. Please pm me with your offer and your discord tag if you want to be contacted.
[Selling] EFT ACCOUNT LEVEL 52+! 100KK+ STASH! FULL SHELTER! 6.5 KD! KAPPA CONTAINER!
02/24/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 3 Replies
Sold!
[Selling] EFT ACCOUNT LEVEL 52+! 100KK+ STASH! FULL SHELTER! 6.5 KD! KAPPA CONTAINER!
02/23/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies
I'm selling EFT account. EOD I have Kappa container. All quests done (only killa 3/100). album - https://imgur.com/a/lsomI1D#Xxt9EmO I am open to offers. Please pm me with your offer and your discord tag if you want to be contacted.
Spotify Premium Account Kappa kappa kappa m8
01/21/2016 - Freebies - 1 Replies
1 free spotify



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.