Quest runs- $12 per hour (Straight in, do the quest in and out no time wasting and back into it again
Interchange/Reserve/Labs are good to make money
More than happy to show what i have to offer and also will prove i can do carries. just DM here on Discord and we will talk.
Any question's just ask more than happy to help don't be afraid
I do not kill the entire lobby i will kill some players in our way just to keep it as safe as possible. So i can keep doing this service! i will guide you to players point them out and you can kill them if you really want to.
The usage of automated shop systems (e.g. shoppy/selly) or trading discord servers is not allowed until you gathered some verified feedback through our TBM system.
Please report this post when you got some verified feedback.
[Selling] Cheap tarkov carries. 4 dollars labs carries. Will bring in lab cards on carries. 10/19/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 4 Replies I will be offering a bulk discount. I am selling really premium tarkov carries for low. I will bring in 1 case of your choice every raid. (med case, Grenade case, or a mag case). I will also bring in a docs case containing lab cards for the number of raids ordered (So if you buy 5 raids, I will bring in 6 lab cards and so on). This is the most premium you're going to get anywhere.
BONUS!!! SHORT TIME ONLY!: I will be bringing in 2 ophthalmoscopes per raid you order, making you profit right...
[CARRIES] EFT Carries. Any map you want! 10/01/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 6 Replies Hi, I'm taravista. My pricing for carries is
2 dollars for customs, woods or factory.
5 dollars for reserve, shoreline, interchange or labs.
Hope to carry you soon!
vx900t#1611
[CARRIES] EFT Carries. Any map you want! 10/01/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies Hi, I'm taravista. My pricing for carries is
2 dollars for customs, woods or factory.
4 dollars for reserve, shoreline or interchange
5 dollars for labs.
Hope to carry you soon!
vx900t#1611