Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tarkov Texture Mods Cheap ESP/ITEMS + More

Discussion on Tarkov Texture Mods Cheap ESP/ITEMS + More within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Tarkov Texture Mods Cheap ESP/ITEMS + More

Removed
Thanks
8 Users
Old 01/27/2021, 08:45   #2

added custom Loading Screen

Added Custom Crosshairs
Old 01/28/2021, 12:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wow, all the good reviews from freshly made accounts with 1 post. This is definitely promising
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2021, 00:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobatochandaisuki View Post
Wow, all the good reviews from freshly made accounts with 1 post. This is definitely promising
Join the discord check for yourself we do daily streams of the product and have alot of reviews.

We also have a general chat that you can talk to existing members that are currently using the textures

You should also not be so quick so judge without doing any research not everybody has a 1000 post epvp account to vouch with I would go as far as supplying free access to high ranking epvp member to prove its legit.
Old 01/29/2021, 06:48   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Real homie that helped me dumbass out with a SIMPLE *** setup, really came through for me. The texture pack is great and simple to use, happy customer here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2021, 14:05   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Nice seller, with great contact. Esp works as intended
would recommend
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2021, 01:36   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 15
Very Nice seller, deals with bullshit, the item esp works great.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2021, 09:37   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

For those who are curious on if this really work, it does, compared to what prices others are offering are no where near close to what this seller offers. I have been using this for 2 days now, and it’s legit. Works great in game, scav and pmc. Would recommend 10/10!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2021, 05:35   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllTYLER View Post
New to the site and new to this sort of thing but I can confirm 100% this works. Just a shame it doesn’t make me any better at the game
once you get used to it you will be a *** dw haha
Old 02/02/2021, 14:19   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Nice, legit seller with a great product!
+rep
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2021, 16:23   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Premium dude, fast on support and his product is top notch 10/10.
Old 02/03/2021, 22:02   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

before I get onto the review, it's actually really sad to see people trying to call this fake and bong's customers "fake accounts" just because the deal is too good and he's smashing all of his competitors. but I guess that's what happens when everyone is just a copypaster and gets detected within a week. Out of the $500 I've spent on various cheats, this is the only one I am fully satisfied with completely.

review:

outstanding support. Beyond patient; guided me through set up process for more than an hour without a hint of impatience.

the cheat itself is really nice and functions as expected. loader is pretty nice despite just being a command prompt. has loading bars lol

few minor issues:
you cannot see every raider immediately across huge maps because of render distance but they render in at a distance far enough to wear it doesnt make a difference. item esp sometimes does not show up randomly but is adequate.

ironsights may appear transparent when aiming at a raider which makes shooting sometimes hard but it is something you get used to and with scopes it doesn't really impact anything. there is a crosshair too which fixes that problem.

first cheat that i am fully and beyond satisfied with, containing features that I wasn't even aware of with many more coming and for an outstanding price.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2021, 23:30   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Have bought the private version of this cheat and i can say this is a very good product for this price, he is very helpful with my problems and i never had performance issues this is totally a 10/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2021, 23:34   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Great product.
First I bought a pack from another seller, got a ban ... Then I found a bong and was satisfied.
I've been playing for a week with his pack, it's very convenient, the visibility of objects is within 25 meters.
People are drawn for a long distance, depending on whether you are looking through the scope. There is a visibility check that lets you know the target is in front of you or not.
With regards to the seller himself, he is very favorable and responsive in supporting his users!
The price, in turn, is very low and for lifetime. I myself am a buyer of the maximum version, I advise everyone to try it, you will be satisfied.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2021, 23:42   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBox View Post
if you werent fake you wouldnt care to defend it so much, ud be playing the game... but thats right.. its detected and you cant play the game because you cant afford a working UD cheat.
if you think this is so fake please provide proof before you go all keyboard warrior lol paks still undetected 2/4/2021
Closed Thread

Tags
esp, mods, tarkov, texture