Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EFT Raid Carries - $3.00 Per Raid

Discussion on EFT Raid Carries - $3.00 Per Raid within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EFT Raid Carries - $3.00 Per Raid

Rules:
If you or I die, we repeat the raid.
Will do quest carries, any request can be granted.

Add on discord: AlfredoChicken#4934

All EFT raids are $5.00 PER Raid. NO LABS RAIDS.
Hourly: $10/HR

Accepted payment: Paypal or [Preferred] Cashapp.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap tarkov carries. 4 dollars labs carries. Will bring in lab cards on carries.
10/19/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 4 Replies
I will be offering a bulk discount. I am selling really premium tarkov carries for low. I will bring in 1 case of your choice every raid. (med case, Grenade case, or a mag case). I will also bring in a docs case containing lab cards for the number of raids ordered (So if you buy 5 raids, I will bring in 6 lab cards and so on). This is the most premium you're going to get anywhere. BONUS!!! SHORT TIME ONLY!: I will be bringing in 2 ophthalmoscopes per raid you order, making you profit right...
EFT Carries - $3 per raid - Any Map
08/29/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 2 Replies
Hi! I will take you anywhere and we will get some loot, all the good loot we can get! I do PayPal. Listen up though. $3 a raid is very cheap compared to MOST of the other carriers I've met, don't try and undercut or charge-back. You'll get your money's worth I promise! My discord is KILL3RBer#8227, shoot me a message and add me as a friend so we can ruin some labs raids.
[Selling] ✅WATER RAID CARRIES $4/PER RAID✅ (ALL MAPS, 100% SAFE) Looking for vouches.
08/11/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies
Tarkov Carry Service I WILL BE PROVIDING VOUCH COPIES/RAIDS FOR TRUSTED EPVP MEMBERS JUST LEAVE A COMMENT AND CONTACT ME ON DISCORD Details We we kill all players on the map, and loot all of the items for you. We will min-max and fill the largest backpack in the game. Each raid will have a baseline of at-least 1m roubles/per, meaning if you don't make at-least that much, we will give you a free raid. If yourself, or ourselves die during the raid, you will get a free raid. Rules 1.) I...
[Selling] Reap.io EFT Carries! Cheap Affordable Carries!
07/11/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
Here is our current prices and all contact info!
.85$ Per Million l EFT Roubles and Items l Raid Carries
03/25/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 2 Replies
Rouble Mart 1Million Rubles = .85$ (60mil Stock) Raid Carries - $3 Per raid (+$2 every additional player) I accept Bitcoin and Paypal Message me on Discord - Legacy#6666