Quote:
Originally Posted by Restricted96
-rep
I paid for two raids from these guys, waited an hour not too bad.
First raid - Carrier died and I left map with minimal gear.
Second raid - Both died to raider on extract with loot
Third raid - Fine just under 1 mill of gear.
Carrier does not have an unlock feature so labs are kinda pointless.
Overall, I paid for 2 runs and basically 1 due to the death on the first that I got out off and they died but counted as two.
Presented as a professional service but sadly, no real results to show.
|
We also disclose before you even purchase in bold
-WE DO NOT PROVIDE A DOOR UNLOCKER-
And you agreed to it
[Ticket of Your Purchase and Disclosure You Agreed to]
Thanks for the feedback, to clarify you extracted with as much loot that was on the map in the first raid. Not to mention the 4 stack of geared players that I killed and who had two "cheeser" on their squad. You didn't seem bothered taking their minimal gear though *♂️.
Raid 2: We were completely full and you died because you wanted an "M4" off a raider when we discussed that we were going to go extract. Resulting in you dying to a raider that spawned in.
Raid 3: Which should have not have even happened due to us dying because you were greedy for another gun we did not have room for. But I gave it to you anyways because I did in fact die and we extracted with as much loot as possible again to the point in which you had to drop stuff to pick up player loot.