Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UNDETECTED CHEAT SOURCE

Discussion on UNDETECTED CHEAT SOURCE within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
UNDETECTED CHEAT SOURCE

#removed
Old 12/06/2020, 23:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
So you are able to make a screenshare if I add you from discord right? Like you gonna show me whole injection process and live raid demo?

Probably you wont, because your account, and your thread doesnt look legit!
Old 12/07/2020, 10:24   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 581
The Black Market: 646/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,275
Hello,

due to the rule (BM RULES §1.8) we ask you to attach meaningful screenshots for your product. Until you follow these instructions, your thread remains closed. If you are ready to upload them, please report the first entry and one of our stuff members will reopen your thread as soon as possible. The sold product must be clearly recognizable on the screenshots (UI +ESP for example).

Kind regards

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
eft . escape from tarkov, spoofer, spoofer be and eac