Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EFT LAB RUNS!!

Discussion on EFT LAB RUNS!! within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile EFT LAB RUNS!!

WILL CARRY THROUGH LAB RUNS EVERYTHING FOUND WILL BE YOURS TO TAKE PMC SCAVS AND RAIDERS

IF YOU DIE OR DONT GET ENOUGH LOOT WILL DO ANOTHER
WILL TAKE YOU TO ALL HIGH LOOT AREAS

PAYMENTS DONE THROUGH CASHAPP

CAN SREAM IT ON DISCORD TO YOU TO SHOW THAT I AM NOT TAKING ANYTHING AND YOU ARE GETTING ALL LOOT FOUND.
ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR QUESTIONS: Trump#7735

1 LABS RUN=$5
Old 12/16/2020, 05:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up

Great guys ran me thru labs 7 times and averaged 2-3 mil per run
Old 12/26/2020, 16:12   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

best guys ever ++rep please if u need carries come to these guys
Old 01/18/2021, 06:32   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lab Runs

Did 10 lab runs, made around 17 mill in total(stash value went up 30mill) and was able to complete multiple quests including private clinic for a 15mill THICC items. Raids went off without a problem and I had a great time. These guys are a great choice when it comes to Tarkov carries.
Old 02/18/2021, 12:01   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I just started playing EFT and needed help to learn how to play. Did several lab and customs runs with this guy. He took his time to help me understand the game and literally walked me through the lab and customs. I will definitely be going back again!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PACK WITH 3 RED LAB KEYCARDS+docs FOR ONLY 10$ PACK WITH 3 RED LAB KEYCARDS+docs FOR
09/23/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
PACK WITH 3 RED LAB KEYCARDS+docs FOR ONLY 10$ wanna sell pack of items (3 lab. red keycards (+docs case as a gift) for 10$) (only today) btc only transfer through raid add me in discord Slayer#8730
Free Lab Runs l EFT
03/25/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
First 3 people to message me will get one free Lab carry. All you have to do is open a trade request and add me at Legacy#6666 Plan on doing some every day so feel free to check up on this Thread to see if I am available!!! I am also selling Rubles at .85$ Per 1million Rubles Free Labs Runs CLOSED for time being
Maps Viuslizar lab 2 and lab 3
01/29/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
hello look this what you found on a forum but to place the nose as the ani files need a program could put it on the forum or spend the already modified archicad rerio maybe I am very clumsy and thanks NUEBAS barcelona January 29, 2010 troyan 130-war 134-130-troyan Maps Viuslizar lab 2 and lab 3 In elitepvpers encontre add maps as Lab 2 and Lab 3 so they can be viewed as any other map and show the location of the character perfectly xD instructions for specific display
Free Lab Runs and Easy out of metzone
06/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
OK so they patched the little glitch that lets you get out of metzone without having to deal with the islands and which allows you to get back into lab without VPS or tokens. So my question is, has anyone found how to use this trick again or are we screwed. I was thinking that if anyone had the old map (the one where you enter metzone at) If you replace the new map with that one, will you be able to use this trick again?