Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥🔥🔥 ESP AIM / ESCAPE FROM TARKOV / UNDETECTED 🔥🔥🔥

Discussion on 🔥🔥🔥 ESP AIM / ESCAPE FROM TARKOV / UNDETECTED 🔥🔥🔥 within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/04/2021, 22:45   #46 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by byssal View Post
This statement makes absolutely NO sense. You really need to look up the definition of a "detected state." In technical terms, getting caught means you got detected. It only takes 1 person that gets caught to be detected. According to your discord, a good portion of players were banned again. Something got detected.

It also doesn't help that you guys are discouraging everyone from posting that they got banned by threatening to kick them from the discord. As a player/customer, I would like to know if people are getting banned right away. Wouldn't you agree?

You all are telling everyone that got hit to post in the ban-report section on discord, but I've been keeping an eye on it and I have noticed that you guys are actually deleting the ban-reports. What is the reason for this?

This is the single most important advice to give all of us cheaters. I, unfortunately was too impatient and continued to play between the two ban waves and I got hit.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I really enjoy this cheat. I will probably wait a few weeks before coming back to this cheat and try again.

But my advice to those that are looking at trying this cheat at this current moment and time, be cautious and I would wait on before trying this out right now.
This is incorrect, and if you believe it to be correct then you need to never cheat again.

Manual bans happen all of the time. Whether someone rages, fails injection, gets caught streaming, etc. Receiving a ban due to one of these does not mean something is detected. Several people on the same windows version can get caught, this does not mean the cheat is detected - unless all windows versions are caught.

A ban wave != detection. This is an important lesson to learn and understand.

Detected means that most of the player-base has been caught and banned. This is a common sense term that 99% of the cheating community knows.

Further, nobody said they they would be kicked for talking about their ban. The staff of the Discord channel told people to talk within the ban report channel, not in general chat, as there are non-banned users with questions that get pushed aside to do people that don't know what "detected" means, spamming the channel.
Old 01/04/2021, 22:49   #47 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by praskeltute View Post
ODIN's said go to discord #ban-report and type there or i will kick all of you hehe, nice devs.
Exactly. He never said that he would kick for talking about bans. He said he would kick for not talking in the right channel. As he should.

Thanks for proving my point.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2021, 23:53   #48 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by praskeltute View Post
Chat is the right channel to talk between customers. What we can get for paying money? Detectable hack + we dont have permission to talk to each other on discord? So what are we paying for? jesus thats what im talking about, we cant even talk to each other after buying a bad product.

AND AFTER ALL losing 200 $ + dollars i cant even talk on discord? cmon, **** you man and your cracked ******* china hack.
You can't talk about bans in a channel that isn't designed for ban reports, to further push back customer questions for those who aren't banned.

Simply logic. You discuss bans in the ban channel.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2021, 01:19   #49

elite*gold: 152
bro wich 100 of account you are talking about xd its been like 40 i would wish i would have that much active customers xd i can just say we investigate the problem we where undetectet for over 6 monts and had some accounts banned now we will figure it out and be back to the old glory. 80% of the people are still not getting banned and we will see whats the difference between the banned and the not banned people.
Old 01/06/2021, 22:09   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hello, I would like to ask, using your cheating software, what configuration does the computer need to achieve the picture quality is not stuck, use smoothly?
Old 01/07/2021, 01:41   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18871856321 View Post
Hello, I would like to ask, using your cheating software, what configuration does the computer need to achieve the picture quality is not stuck, use smoothly?
normaly you have pretty high fps it does not really effect the overall speed of your pc (for the most people) we support every windows version from 7 upwards.

Anouncement:
we have made some importan changes no new bans for the last 2 days we think we have fixet the problem

UPDATE:

Program is up and Running again.
Old 01/08/2021, 10:35   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What’s the official website then

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODIN ESP View Post
im one of the main sellers of the actual company. if you ask on the offical webside to buy they will lead you to me.
. What the official website I want to buy right from the devs
Old 01/08/2021, 12:06   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan. View Post
. What the official website I want to buy right from the devs
the developer does not sell to customers. im the international sales manager of RU. if you want to buy the program or have business offers you can visit or contact me on discord or via mail

greetings Odin
Old 01/09/2021, 12:25   #54

Support the latest game version 0.12.9.1052
Old 01/09/2021, 22:10   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Works like a charm 10/10 would recommend
Old 01/10/2021, 20:04   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

3rd ban wave within the last 10 days, it's a dead cheat and it's time OP stopped pretending
Old 01/10/2021, 21:22   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This morning I told someone to not buy this hack due to his high ban potential, result? Ban wave in the afternoon. This cheat is to often detected to be trustable.
Old 01/10/2021, 22:08   #58 Trade Status: Verified(?)

This reseller and others got way too greedy. Hundreds and hundreds of people using this, it's been detected long ago, don't get scammed! Multiple ban waves.
Old 01/10/2021, 22:11   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatingchad View Post
This reseller and others got way too greedy. Hundreds and hundreds of people using this, it's been detected long ago, don't get scammed! Multiple ban waves.
it was detectet first time about 1 week ago and now but i gues no chill xd
Old 01/11/2021, 07:01   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Plenty got banned today

Tags
escape from tarkov cheat, escape from tarkov hack