Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Escape From Tarkov Quest / Ruble Service

Discussion on Escape From Tarkov Quest / Ruble Service within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 13
Arrow ESCAPE FROM TARKOV QUEST RUBLE SERVICE

Hello Guys

Im playing Tarkov since beta and every wipe so if you are
struggle with any quest i can do it for you with that 100% Secure and No Ban Risk

So if you need to complete an Quest you basicaly say your quest and i will make for you Legit !
no cheats will be used
If you wish i can record my Game with Nvdia Game Capture or what do you want if you pay the additional fee.

or if you need ruble here is what can i do for you

500.000 Ruble 0,70€
1.000.000 RUB 1,20€
2.000.000 RUB 2,40€
3.000.000 RUB 3,60€
4.000.000 RUB 4,80€
5.000.000 RUB 6,00€
Payment methods are currently only through Paypal
for the price just dm me what you need i will write how much it will cost.

So if you want this service you basicaly give your login information with enabled 2fa and i will do the rest like i said im not cheating or something else if you dont want to get banned you can use my service!

Discord : Sequel#4663

Tags
escape from tarkov, escape from tarkov carry, escape from tarkov loot, escape from tarkov money