Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ESP ONLY / ESCAPE FROM TARKOV / CHEAT / HACK

Discussion on ESP ONLY / ESCAPE FROM TARKOV / CHEAT / HACK within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation ESP ONLY / ESCAPE FROM TARKOV / CHEAT / HACK

Removed
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2020, 17:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
Odincheats is a scam.
Original EPVP account has been banned. The user has been creating alts and advertising this "cheat"

Odincheats EPVP account -

i lov,marekes and possibly even more accounts are owned by the same person
Old 11/18/2020, 08:37   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuzFlips View Post
Odincheats is a scam.
Original EPVP account has been banned. The user has been creating alts and advertising this "cheat"

Odincheats EPVP account -

i lov,marekes and possibly even more accounts are owned by the same person
its not scam the main account odin got banned for another reason and im not odin im just working for him the same with i lov we are working for odin and stop saying its scam we have 100% happy user base with 0% detection rate.
Old 11/18/2020, 09:45   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by marekes View Post
its not scam the main account odin got banned for another reason and im not odin im just working for him the same with i lov we are working for odin and stop saying its scam we have 100% happy user base with 0% detection rate.

You state that he's been banned for multi accounting which proves my statement once again. There is no way for you to get out of this. Tell me why he needs multiple accounts apart from scamming others and vouching for himself?

Also one day he's posting about "BEST EFT ESP" and the next day he already launched his cheat and been testing it for a long time? Doesn't add up.
You can lie to my face as much as you want,but this situation is pretty obvious.

When asked if he's vouched by any highly reputable names he ignores that question and tries to change the topic.

Yours and "i lov" account has been created the same month,advertising the same "cheat" and having almost an identical reply/typing pattern.

I suggest you learning how to spell the word "undetected" not undetectet