Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💎EFT ORANGE CHEAT💎 - UD - CHEAP💎

Discussion on 💎EFT ORANGE CHEAT💎 - UD - CHEAP💎 within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 145/0/0
Arrow 💎EFT ORANGE CHEAT💎 - UD - CHEAP💎

#closed
Old 10/19/2020, 21:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by taravista View Post
-rep difficult to work with and cannot take criticism. don't buy.

Writing a review of this reseller;

I am quoting the above post due to the fact that this post greatly relates to theirs in terms of how this operator does not posses the basic skills to communicate with customers in a professional and humane matter. Let this guy be first to call you retarded, what ever other names and insult you.

Cheesy has absolutely ZERO patience outside of your initial transaction, Once you pay and he delivers He is OUT, GONE. PCE. You need support? You want help? well if Cheesy Has to go BMX riding for 4 hours instead of help you w/ the product you just paid 100's for to get working.

8+ Hours later getting a message if this stranger can do a remote log in session to my pc. Let it be known that this guy is a RESELLER of multiple cheats. He offers cracked versions of legitimate cheats like EFT UNO by ivsoft. Though I can confirm the product functioned during the peroid I used it, The quality of support you get from a REAL cheat provider is Far from nonexistent. The idea of letting some stranger into my PC is very threatening, Apprehensive to even let Foxy's support staff who actually creates their own cheats remote help me. Though this was a guesture in good faith ( how else is cheesy gonna help you? Its not like he has the patients to type to you )

Cheesy Doesnt care about you, He only cares about your money.

Cheesy Doesnt care about your problems or the game you play or support after you pay.

Cheesy Doesnt care if you get banned or a cheat is down and he is not aware.

Cheesy Doesnt check the status of cheats and updating status of cheats he provides

When I first approached cheesy He had 5-6 Escape from Tarkov Cheats available. Majority which where cracked / resourced versions of legitimate ones OR just middle manned versions of the original cheats, All of these but 2 where all detected Though his Discord said they where not detected

I had to tell him that these cheats where detected, which he promptly updated and changed status.

This guy was selling DETECTED CHEATS !!! Why?? because he doesn't care to keep up to date with things.

Not being aware I had purchased a cracked version of a legitmate cheat ( That costs more from him than from the original provider ( AND its cracked...))
I found the cheats original site who i bought from to get up to date info like every cheat maker provides, usually live uptodate discord information with cheat status, and when cheat is being update, and when its expected to be down.

So I was keeping up to date with ivsoft disco to see update for my cheat since Cheesy provides zero support past trying to get the product you bought to run once. This is very detrimental as cheat support goes well past original purchase and setup, To maintain undetected you must stay up to date with the scene daily.

I unwittingly posted the update i got directly from IVsoft into the EFT light channel and proceeded to be assaulted by Cheesy in private message. Being called names and saying Im making people think their accounts are frozen when what I posted said nothing of that nature simply that IT would be updated withing 1-2 days, and that their sub time will not be taken away for the next 2 days..

Cheesy wouldn't not take it, there was no way to wind this guy down and deescalate his attacks.

I think it's clear that this provider is most likely of adolescences or has an inherently very immature and hard to communicate with personality. I cannot recommend this reseller as someone you should work with, I would only take his listed cheats as a suggestion of what cheats that might work for you. And even then, a good portion of them maybe detect and " he doesn't care" enough to check.

Well buddy if you're making this your job, You should sure treat it like a job, be professional or else you'll get negative reviews like this one, and lose customers you already have and potential future customers.

I'm sure in time with your sparkling attitude you wont have any business.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/25/2020, 01:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

duh, hes a kid... and he only cares about sales... as most sellers do... it is what it is...

ALL the cheats are cracked and the one that isnt like Ring 1 is detected.. the end.
Old 11/17/2020, 01:28   #4

he isnt evena buyer lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousCheats View Post
duh, hes a kid... and he only cares about sales... as most sellers do... it is what it is...

ALL the cheats are cracked and the one that isnt like Ring 1 is detected.. the end.
he has never bought from mee i do all my trades from epvper trade
Old 12/19/2020, 02:41   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

utter scammer beware

dont trust chessy i have prove that he deactivate keys and resells them
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2020, 03:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Decheeto View Post
you threatened to refund so therefore ur keys get banned simple, reed my TOS buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Decheeto View Post
oh yeah and may i remind u, u harras me all day by sending me weird videos and calling me names, so therefore u get blocked and secondly dont ever come into my discord without reading my tos/rules u will be banned and so will ur keys

Tags
eft esp, eft hack, escape from tarkov cheat, escape from tarkov hack