Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✅ PIXEL NETWORK ✅ | $3.50/PER LABS RAID | 50+ VOUCHES | ALL MAPS | 100% SAFE

Discussion on ✅ PIXEL NETWORK ✅ | $3.50/PER LABS RAID | 50+ VOUCHES | ALL MAPS | 100% SAFE within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 54
Arrow ✅ PIXEL NETWORK ✅ | $3.50/PER LABS RAID | 50+ VOUCHES | ALL MAPS | 100% SAFE

PIXEL NETWORK

Some Details...
We we kill all players on the map, and loot all of the items for you. We will min-max and fill the largest backpack in the game. Each raid will have a baseline of at-least 1m roubles/per, meaning if you don't make at-least that much, we will give you a free raid. If yourself, or ourselves die during the raid, you will get a free raid.

Pricing and Payment...
Labs costs $3.50/per raid, and it goes down from there!
Join our discord to see about discounts, giveaways, and many payment types!

VOUCHES
Check my past threads, and there are 50+ more in my discord server!

Want to BECOME a CARRIER?
DM me on Discord for more information!

Interested?
Discord: Silent#8961
Discord Server:
Old 08/16/2020, 00:03   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
bought 4 runs for labs amazing work they take care of you. +vouch
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2020, 05:31   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Bought a couple of lab runs and then bought magic and became a carrier, very friendly and silent has a thicc **** - made profit - +Vouch
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2020, 08:57   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

awesome service, bought many runs already and every single run was great for my pocket!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2020, 05:32   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

good and legit service with a lot of nice people.

only problem ive encountered is the availability of carriers.

seems like most of them kinda just do whatever they want when they want and when its most convenient.

its ok if thats the business model that it runs on, however, it can be annoying when you want to get a carry in but have to wait a day or so before a carrier is available.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2020, 09:13   #6

elite*gold: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by elogaming123 View Post
good and legit service with a lot of nice people.

only problem ive encountered is the availability of carriers.

seems like most of them kinda just do whatever they want when they want and when its most convenient.

its ok if thats the business model that it runs on, however, it can be annoying when you want to get a carry in but have to wait a day or so before a carrier is available.
Thank you for your review!

I understand the availability of our carriers can sometimes be lackluster, and I'm currently in the process of taking steps to remedy that.

Just today I've hired two more carriers. But sadly, the cheat we use has been detected, and only certain carriers with a separate cheat can do carries at the moment, our cheat should be back up and running by end-of-week!
Closed Thread