Are prices negotiable?
To some extent yes, there are bulk discounts.
Do prices differ upon maps?
Yes. The prices change according to the heatmap of other cheaters being present in said map. More cheaters = more difficulty = higher risk.
I died, do I lose my money invested in to you?
Yes and no. If your death was involuntary and involves you being killed by another PMC/Scav then the next raid will be free of charge.
I purchased 10 raids from you but I can do 5 today and 5 tomorrow, is that okay?
Yes! We keep track of your credits invested to us. It's okay if you can't play 10 raids in a row, we can do that some other time. Maximum offline time is 7 days.
What are my chances of getting banned as a customer?
Literally zero. You will not get banned. Our contactless service will make sure you and I do not interact items or damage wise. My job is to kill, your job is to get the goodies.
IDK what happend we went for a test run , he disconnected from the game , left the call and never came back, i cant even message him on Discord so he might block me. Suspicious. While i did nothing witch coud cause him to do this.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥PSC zu PP🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 04/07/2020 - Trading - 3 Replies Hallo, ich Trausche meine psc im kurs von 1:1 zu pp !!
Bei interesse einfach im discord melden--->> zzzz#5631
ps:gehe nicht first, können aber gerne step by step gehen bei höheren summen
mfg
[Selling] 🔥🔥[EU/US]🔥🔥NYALOTHA🔥🔥MYTHIC+15 OFFER WITH FREE RUN🔥🔥8.3 SERVICES🔥🔥 02/27/2020 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies If you cannot see hidden images, feel free to check our website
-------------------------------
-------------------------------
We are new to ElitePVPers forum so we don't have any feedback here yet. However we have tons of positive feedback on Trustpilot and other WoW trading forums. You can check that on
OUR SERVICES
[Selling] |🔥ARK:Survival Evolved🔥|🔥STEAM KEYS🔥|🔥REGION FREE🔥|🔥>>>9$<<<🔥|🔥Paypal&BTC🔥| 09/07/2019 - Trading - 0 Replies Hi! I'm selling ARK:Survival Evolved steam keys. REGION FREE!
• Key is REGION FREE;
• Price of the steam key is 9$;
• You can only pay with paypal* or bitcoin;
• You can contact me on discord: Konix#9243
*You'll be paying for paypal fees.
Have a nice day! :)