Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EFT | Cheat | AIM/ESP/ITEM/MISC - Shadows

Discussion on EFT | Cheat | AIM/ESP/ITEM/MISC - Shadows within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/12/2020, 17:36   #166 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonne_123 View Post
Detected
Is it detected?
Old 11/12/2020, 19:01   #167 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKsTurtle View Post
Is it detected?
I think no.
Old 11/13/2020, 04:56   #168

elite*gold: 775
The Black Market: 185/0/0
Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiddCH View Post
Best! 10/10
Very good cheese and BEST support.
Easy settings
Thx for a vouche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renquistion View Post
Legit.

Tried using this and it worked for a few days. Looked promising. Spent 15+ hours trying with staff to get this to work after the 12.8 update, however. Something broke with it and was unable to really give this a thorough testing for a decent review. I ended up getting a refund for the time I had left to the credit of the management.

I can say that the staff were very professional, attentive, helpful, and patient. Support was slightly lacking in responsiveness at times which was frustrating and resulted in hours of waiting. They were super quick at getting things setup via TeamViewer as there are a quite a few steps to getting setup to use their tool.

Also, be wary that there is a scammer that is targeting them frequently looking for new buyers and did manage to scam me out of some cash. The scammer impersonates the admin there and it's VERY convincing. So be SUPER wary of who you are actually talking to. DO NOT attempt to work with anyone via DM's. Their staff here will handle payment and setup exclusively via their official discord ticket system.
Thx for a vouche.
Old 11/15/2020, 17:12   #169 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

why don't you specify in the subject that you require passport and personal data before purchasing? I would think 10 times before buying
Old 12/10/2020, 04:13   #170 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Used before can vouch! Created new account due to no longer being able to use VPN. Where's the discord?
Old 12/10/2020, 17:40   #171 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Used this cheat for about a day now and I must say I'm pretty satisfied with how it performs, has features to help you play legit and it works as well as an external cheat could.

The staff were helpful and professional, although support took a little long at times for a reply but that's to be expected, different time zones and they have a life too. Instructions to setup cheat were clear and no had problems getting it up and running.
Definitely give these guys a shot if you're looking for a provider, they've been around a long time compared to many new providers popping up around epvp.
Old 12/17/2020, 21:42   #172 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

please unban me on discord: Imagine#9655 idk why i was banned, but i wanna buy this.
Old 12/26/2020, 19:29   #173

elite*gold: 775
The Black Market: 185/0/0
Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginehomerthehomie View Post
please unban me on discord: Imagine#9655 idk why i was banned, but i wanna buy this.
what is your discord id?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohck View Post
Used this cheat for about a day now and I must say I'm pretty satisfied with how it performs, has features to help you play legit and it works as well as an external cheat could.

The staff were helpful and professional, although support took a little long at times for a reply but that's to be expected, different time zones and they have a life too. Instructions to setup cheat were clear and no had problems getting it up and running.
Definitely give these guys a shot if you're looking for a provider, they've been around a long time compared to many new providers popping up around epvp.
Thank you very much for your vouche. I'm glad you enjoyed our service. We are available. We apologize for the delay in responding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellmann58 View Post
Used before can vouch! Created new account due to no longer being able to use VPN. Where's the discord?
you are back!! thx!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2020, 00:56   #174 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Awesome to use. Very easy and very fun. Would recommend to anyone <3
Old 12/27/2020, 07:13   #175 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Still using this service (shadows)
i Vouch for him personaly and the service!!!
Old 12/28/2020, 22:52   #176 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I had this cheese for a month last wipe. Never got detected and was pretty flawless. Since then I see that more features have been added. Vouch for this.

I am very careful due to scammers on this website, this was the first cheese I purchased and if I remember correctly I received it instantly with no issue. Tesla is legit.
Old 12/29/2020, 02:53   #177 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Great service, used this on two wipes now. Works great, mods are very helpful and service is always updated quickly.
Old 12/29/2020, 16:50   #178 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

did the discord get deleted ?
Old 12/29/2020, 16:51   #179 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Hmadese View Post
did the discord get deleted ?
I thought I was banned but I think yes, it got deleted.
Old 12/29/2020, 17:43   #180 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teslatx View Post
what is your discord id?

Thank you very much for your vouche. I'm glad you enjoyed our service. We are available. We apologize for the delay in responding.

you are back!! thx!!!
Closed Thread