Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement


EFT | Cheat | AIM/ESP/ITEM/MISC - Shadows

Discussion on EFT | Cheat | AIM/ESP/ITEM/MISC - Shadows within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old 09/15/2020, 06:17   #166



 
elite*gold: 240
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 187
Received Thanks: 46
Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohem View Post
Awesome product.
Staff are helpful in getting things works.
So far no issue with it, some feature are awesome and suggestion are welcome to improve the Product based on feedbacks.
Thx for a vouche.
teslatx is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2020, 18:41   #167 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Great product

I've used this product on and off the past six months and Its been great through the updates. Haven't had an issue just be smart when using it. I want to give a shoutout to OP and Voodoo for turning me onto the product and keeping me a customer. Thanks developers your product keeps getting better.
GhostZ1776 is offline  
Old 09/17/2020, 19:09   #168 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 3
Works great
babyjezuz is offline  
Old 09/17/2020, 19:15   #169



 
elite*gold: 240
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 187
Received Thanks: 46
Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostZ1776 View Post
I've used this product on and off the past six months and Its been great through the updates. Haven't had an issue just be smart when using it. I want to give a shoutout to OP and Voodoo for turning me onto the product and keeping me a customer. Thanks developers your product keeps getting better.
Thx for a vouche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjezuz View Post
Works great
Thx for a vouche.
teslatx is offline  
Old 09/20/2020, 21:11   #170 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 332
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,088
Received Thanks: 223
Been using the external for a week now. So far no bans. And the support is amazing. Always fast
ilikebacon. is offline  
Old 09/21/2020, 06:10   #171



 
elite*gold: 240
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 187
Received Thanks: 46
Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
Been using the external for a week now. So far no bans. And the support is amazing. Always fast
Thx for a vouche.
teslatx is offline  
Old 09/27/2020, 02:07   #172 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 624
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Quick easy service, Great cheat +rep
BroganD is offline  
Old 09/27/2020, 17:58   #173



 
elite*gold: 240
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 187
Received Thanks: 46
Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroganD View Post
Quick easy service, Great cheat +rep
Thx for a vouche.
teslatx is offline  
Old 10/12/2020, 07:53   #174 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 28
Great cheat! I have been using this cheat for months no bans. ESP and item works great, aimbot needs improvement. Probibilty the most stable one on the market. +rep
happy79 is offline  
Old 10/12/2020, 07:55   #175



 
elite*gold: 240
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 187
Received Thanks: 46
Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy79 View Post
Great cheat! I have been using this cheat for months no bans. ESP and item works great, aimbot needs improvement. Probibilty the most stable one on the market. +rep
thx for a vouche
teslatx is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2020, 12:05   #176 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 3
Great cheat! I have been using the external cheat for almost 7 months now with no detection. ESP and item works great, aimbot needs an adjustment,but all said this is a stable undetected 10 month cheat with great customer service and developers.what more could you ask for?
fto_blade is offline  
Old 10/12/2020, 15:53   #177 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 3
Still using shadows service! no Bans, they are pretty quick on updates. best bang for the buck!!
babyjezuz is offline  
Old 10/13/2020, 02:26   #178 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 332
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,088
Received Thanks: 223
Been using external shadows for about 25 days now, all features and no bans. Great cheat so far. Thanks for providing such a great cheat.
ilikebacon. is offline  
Old 10/13/2020, 03:38   #179 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Vouch for this dude anytime Great product great service!!!!
primalghost is offline  
Old 10/13/2020, 08:53   #180



 
elite*gold: 240
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 187
Received Thanks: 46
Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by fto_blade View Post
Great cheat! I have been using the external cheat for almost 7 months now with no detection. ESP and item works great, aimbot needs an adjustment,but all said this is a stable undetected 10 month cheat with great customer service and developers.what more could you ask for?
Thx for a vouche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjezuz View Post
Still using shadows service! no Bans, they are pretty quick on updates. best bang for the buck!!
Thx for a vouche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
Been using external shadows for about 25 days now, all features and no bans. Great cheat so far. Thanks for providing such a great cheat.
Thx for a vouche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by primalghost View Post
Vouch for this dude anytime Great product great service!!!!
Thx for a vouche.
teslatx is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Rogue-BIT] EFT | Cheat | AIM/ESP/MISC | PRIVATE
01/03/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 50 Replies
Rogue-BIT Site Official: Click Me Discord: Click Me Price: $115 USD $50 USD (For the initial slots only) Slots: 45/50 Features
[Selling] EFT | Cheat | AIM/ESP/ITEM/MISC - Shadows
05/12/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 11 Replies
Shadows Discord:Link Price: $115 USD Features Status Currently Undetected, have been testing since begin of the december. Supported System



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.