Install and Loading the cheese
5 out of 5
It is very simple to use and loading is very fast. Also, it's reliable that there's already an effort to protect the security from here.
UI
5 out of 5
The UI will be easier than setting the Tarkov game commands.
ESP
5 out of 5
name, head, box, skeleton, health, weapons, distance, levels, everything you need.
You can adjust the font and change the color.
But I think the level esp is not perfect.
Strangely, I saw a lot of people over 60 level in the match.
after I killed it, almost their level was actually much lower than that.
Item ESP
5 out of 5
This is the 2nd important part of cheats I think.
You can filter out only the items you want and pick them up easily.
To be honest, without Item ESP, I wouldn't have bought Tesla's cheese and it's an important function.
Aimbot
3.5 out of 5
I can't judge exactly this part because I don't use aimbot, but I accepted some of the opinions of others in the discord.
Cheese works externally, so they have latency.
so have the latency means the aimbot's accuracy will going down.
This cheese has no recoil, no sway, and no breath as an experimental function. But if you use the no sway, the recoil disappears.
What's the difference between No recoil and No sway? I'm not sure. But it's an experimental function, so I think it'll get better later.
Detection & Updates
5 out of 5
They ensure security from the start.
It's literally a private cheese.
You'll find out why they're secure when you buy them yourself.
Problem
1. It has some frame drops and it caused a delay in the input speed.
2. You can't skip the frame limit of the game.
If you skip the frame limit of the game, you can exceed 120 fps in the game but not with cheese. Because you have to apply V-sync to skip the frame limit, and the cheese will be fixed at 60 fps and your maximum frame will be fixed at 60 fps.
If their cheese function continues to develop, I will continue to buy them.
only used these guys a few times but very fast responses and very friendly would highly recommend the!
Thx for a vouche.
My main account was banned, therefore the discord server was also banned. I ask you to access the new discord. https://discord.gg/M6jDyd2
Spread the word and invite everyone again.
Waited a week after purchasing to vouch but things have been going great. Excellent support and no bans. Much better than anything else I've bought since battleye
Waited a week after purchasing to vouch but things have been going great. Excellent support and no bans. Much better than anything else I've bought since battleye
[Selling] [Rogue-BIT] EFT | Cheat | AIM/ESP/MISC | PRIVATE 01/03/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 50 Replies Rogue-BIT
Site Official: Click Me
Discord: Click Me
Price: $115 USD $50 USD (For the initial slots only)
Slots: 45/50
Features
[Selling] EFT | Cheat | AIM/ESP/ITEM/MISC - Shadows 05/12/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 11 Replies Shadows
Discord:Link
Price: $115 USD
Features
Status
Currently Undetected, have been testing since begin of the december.
Supported System