Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EFT currency $0.8/mil RUB

Discussion on EFT currency $0.8/mil RUB within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EFT currency delivery/farming from your account

Hello, if you're looking for some EFT currency feel free to contact me in Discord: tdmbtrfn#7362

Since currency trading via flea market and raid delivery may now be especially dangerous for your account,
i am ready to offer farm from your account
I have qualified team with people who i can trust, we're located in Russia which makes us available to play on account with any region
we work without any hacks or exploits, all currency on your account will be looted in raids, we won't trade with other accounts to not get in risk

I keep my prices updated and we can negotiate about method of delivery and payment, also discounts ( negotiable prices for BIG amounts of RUB)

Most comfortable payment methods for me now is PayPal and BTC/ETH
Current price is 5.5 usd/1 million RUB (10mil+ for 5) for farming from your account
4.5 usd/1 million RUB for delivery

and due to recent RMT bans i won't accept any refund request at any circumstances after order is completed. until then everything's negotiable

Tags
buy, buy tarkov rub, cheap, eft currency, tarkov rubels