Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐⭐⭐ Unofficial EFT Hack List ⭐⭐⭐ read before buy something

Discussion on ⭐⭐⭐ Unofficial EFT Hack List ⭐⭐⭐ read before buy something within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/29/2020, 11:45   #31

elite*gold: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageAF69 View Post
We talking about the same efthacks.com?
Omnitr1x right? Did you actually go to the website? Also that thread you linked isn't for efthacks.com soo idk man..

Not sure why you are being passive aggressive but please grow up.. I asked as question to figure out something that doesn't add up considering I been using efthacks.com fine.
Looks like we talking about two different things. I though u were talking about the hack in my post which i just called eft hack (was the name of the thread). If u mean something else, just link me the thread and i will update.
Old 02/29/2020, 11:49   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haycore View Post
Looks like we talking about two different things. I though u were talking about the hack in my post which i just called eft hack (was the name of the thread). If u mean something else, just link me the thread and i will update.
His website is efthacks.com

Try not to say stuff like this then maybe cause you freaked me out thinking I missed something...
Old 02/29/2020, 12:37   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 02/29/2020, 12:48   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageAF69 View Post
His website is efthacks.com

Try not to say stuff like this then maybe cause you freaked me out thinking I missed something...
Added omnitrix to list. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hu13Y View Post
Only want to list hacks like esp, aimbot, misc...
Not "soft" hacks like pak mods, radar or lag switch.
Old 02/29/2020, 14:02   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

UnFairGame is detected over a week , no updated, its working on it (not good detect ration every 2-3 days ban wave

EZaccess update doesnt work for blackscreen issue, seems a virus ezaccess.exe ->tree2.exe
Old 02/29/2020, 15:55   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 74
unfair Game shouldn´t be listed as undetected.
nearby all of their spoofers & hacks are offline/detected, also EFT.
the user seems to be legit af, but they are not undetected.
Old 02/29/2020, 18:24   #37

Updated

L33T = SCAM / Got multiple reports with screenshots. Sry for the listing but on me he was legit and send my money back.

Also changed unfair to detected cause of multiple reports from users.
And moved EzAccess to SCAM cause multiple reports and no answere from dev/Seller.
Closed Thread