Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for new method to skill glitching

Discussion on looking for new method to skill glitching within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for new method to skill glitching

if i complete it, i'll pay you to money

discord plz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Updated XFIRE Unpatcher for GLITCHING by hotshizle
09/06/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 19 Replies
What is This Unpatcher?? Simple Answer: This Unpatcher if installed will basically let you glitch Complicated Answer: Once installed it will install the xfire_games with the DISABLE SCREENSHOTS removed so you wont have to go in the xfire_games and remove it manually..MEANING THIS AUTOMATICALLY REMOVE THE DISABLE SCREENSHOTS Read Instructions As Follow 1. Download the Unpatcher 2. If you have your Xfire on GO on Tools>Options>Chat and change hotkey if needed
SUPER EASY WAY OF GLITCHING NO XFIRE NEEDED(LIKE PRINTSCREEN)
10/28/2008 - Soldier Front - 87 Replies
Patched* approved by jj33 1 download program. 2 extract all the files in the package to wherever
new glitching program by a_z_king
09/28/2008 - Soldier Front - 4 Replies
hey every one am back with new glitching program here how to use: 1-first download 2-poen&extract 3-open screenshot uiltiy.exe 4-then chose ur hotkeys and screenshots save folder then minimize it
Glitching after xfire update?
12/11/2007 - Soldier Front - 0 Replies
Ehh yea, after the xfire update I went in to my file again and removed the Disable Screenshot thing and it wont work, could anyone give me the whole thing for the sfront thing in the xfire_game file?
xfire glitching
12/04/2007 - Soldier Front - 1 Replies
i dont know if anyone has posted this ever but here it gos 1: open my computer 2:click on your main hard drive 3:click on program files 4:click on xfire