Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1 SLOT ON A LONG TIME UD EFT PRIVATE CHEAT

Discussion on 1 SLOT ON A LONG TIME UD EFT PRIVATE CHEAT within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1 SLOT ON A LONG TIME UD EFT PRIVATE CHEAT

I'm quitting the game, looking to give out my slot to a interested customers. The cheat has been undetected for 1 month and a half and holds only 10 people. The dev (known coder here on epvp, will not reveal name here), allowed me to pick someone and buy from him the slot.
Features ESP,Aimbot and has a HWID spoofer

The cheat costs 150$ First Month, 60$ Reacess Monthly.

If you are interested pm me with a few reasons on why you should be picked up + your discord tag
any other pms who don't meet the requirements of what I asked for won't be read.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] «kayru» EFT Private Undetected Cheat - EFT/Aimbot/Spoofer
01/28/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 2 Replies
not sure whats so hard to read thread is closed and can be deleted if you dont allow people to close their own thread, then remove that option NOTHING TO SEE HERE
Long, long, long ago...
08/24/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 17 Replies
... A young Roflcopter just wanted to play Rappelz in peace, with no other people to distract him. He wanted nothing more than a private server where he could play by himself, just himself, no interference. This was a time when there weren't any private servers, and he was frustrated by this. He told his friends that if he could have a private server, all he'd do was level from scratch, no buffs, no cheating, no free pets, no cash shop items (maybe a piece of deco or two)... and today is the...