Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SlateHub's 2D ESP & Radar for EFT [Kernel] [AMD/Intel]

Discussion on SlateHub's 2D ESP & Radar for EFT [Kernel] [AMD/Intel] within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 10/05/2023, 01:38   #706 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Enjoying this radar, works very nicely using VMWare on 1PC setup!

Couple quick questions @ - is there any plan to update the Streets map to include the expansion? I've also noticed that with Streets only, many scavs & player scavs aren't showing on the radar

Final question, with Interchange, I noticed it's only showing loose loot, nothing that is within a container/bag/drawers etc shows, is there a plan to fix this or is this intentional due to there being so much loot on Interchange?
Old 10/11/2023, 09:05   #707

elite*gold: 373
The Black Market: 124/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsuii View Post
Enjoying this radar, works very nicely using VMWare on 1PC setup!

Couple quick questions @SlateHub - is there any plan to update the Streets map to include the expansion? I've also noticed that with Streets only, many scavs & player scavs aren't showing on the radar

Final question, with Interchange, I noticed it's only showing loose loot, nothing that is within a container/bag/drawers etc shows, is there a plan to fix this or is this intentional due to there being so much loot on Interchange?
The latest zip has the updated streets map. Make sure you installed the VMware tools so you can use the 8k map resolution. I forgot to include the 1k/4k map resolutions in the latest zip. DM me on telegram if need assistance with that.

Interchange container loot broke recently, we need to look into what happened with that. We've been trying to finish the new C++ Framework we are planning to transition to shortly so we didn't look into the interchange container bug yet.

Half way through streets, just stop and start the radar again so it grabs the new scavs. Resolved on new framework/radar project we are working on.

Hit me up on Telegram for faster responses.
Old 11/30/2023, 00:48   #708 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm just curious.. Why pay for a subscription when you can just use DMA hardware and avoid detections in general as a one time purchase vs dumping $1,200 a year into something? Seems a little overpriced and like a cash grab imo. I'd definitely be interested in learning about it more though.
Old 01/20/2024, 21:50   #709 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pink Outlines

What memory write features are the safest to use I want to try them but just like the pink outlines. just not trying to get instant band