Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Textures hack Undetected - Trees - Grass

Discussion on Textures hack Undetected - Trees - Grass within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/15/2020, 13:26   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
you couldnt show me a proof and reffered me to another scammer or maybe it was the same because you both act similar, thats why i am pretty sure that you are a scammer, if you arent then proof it
Old 02/15/2020, 14:04   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeegermeister View Post
because you instantly blocked me after i wanted to see how it works,you referred me another scammer who "sells" cheap accounts and you are a new user, thats obviously a scam
i can send you all screenshots of my conversation with this guy.
I have been working with this seller for a long time, he is not a liar, others are very good
Old 02/15/2020, 14:08   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
you couldnt show me a proof and reffered me to another scammer or maybe it was the same because you both act similar, thats why i am pretty sure that you are a scammer, if you arent then proof it
him and his friends started posting on my topic lol...

you can try my eft texture hack for free if you want-- I will msg you in private.

I don't trust these trolls either.
Old 02/15/2020, 14:16   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by iniinfi View Post

you can try my eft texture hack for free if you want-- I will msg you in private.

when if i'm troll why you taked my screenshot?
Old 02/15/2020, 22:24   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you are just an good actor konete, not less and not more
i didnt got scammed because i can see how scammers work, its just tactics
Old 02/16/2020, 19:09   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yeeger you funny,steal our files and selling it by yourself,smart 4ever ))))
Old 02/16/2020, 21:20   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is actually legit. It works for me. Seller is from russia so his english is not really good . Litterally went from scav to killing 3 guys in woods fully geared with my mosin

+rep i vouch for him!

U can litterally see all dead bodies and if theres anymore players around so u can loot safely.
Old 02/16/2020, 22:25   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
because you instantly blocked me after i wanted to see how it works,you referred me another scammer who "sells" cheap accounts and you are a new user, thats obviously a scam
i can send you all screenshots of my conversation with this guy.
bought from this guy he is legit lmao he even told me in discord that if he touches any of my files i can close connection in teamviewer he even put it on my laptop.

idk what ur on but im assuming ur on cocaine
Old 02/20/2020, 02:17   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

All the people on this thread trying to say he is a scammer from what i have heard have stolen his work he has now got a few features that you can tell he is the legit creator he is very helpful and replys whenever on, i wouldnt buy from anyone else as i know for sure he is OG creator
Old 02/21/2020, 05:32   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 206
Is this undetected and updated after latest patch
Old 02/21/2020, 14:48   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorsaccs View Post
Is this undetected and updated after latest patch
Yep still not detected (have proofs)
Old 02/21/2020, 15:02   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello folks, I just wanted to return an evaluation of my experience with the seller and their product.

First off, Konete is very friendly. And I don't mean that as a simple platitude, they're polite, efficient, and as long as you have teamviewer they straight up install the cheat for you.

They do this by having you download a .rar file from their google drive, and a little setting up.
All in all, the entire process takes less than 5 minutes, and works excellently.

Then, another point in their favor, is that they are willing to listen to your requests. I personally wished for the entire pack (Colors + Grass & Trees) but with the caveat of wanting to be able to see the trees, and only having the grass being invisible.

They went out of their way and did it without any question.

Additionally, when I encountered an issue with some trees still being invisible, and a very specific type of grass turning into a white polygon instead of disappearing, they fixed the issue and installed it for me again.
And I can only say it works like a charm now.

Furthermore, there are two extra features they don't even advertise! Features I find simply EXCELLENT!

The first being that they remove all ambient noises. This is absolutely an asset when trying to listen for footsteps. And it spares my ears a lot of pain, I love it!

And just today, they added a second wonderful feature! All visors no longer distort your view, it looks as if you had nothing on your face.

Of course, whenever the game updates, they'll have to repeat the installing procedure after editing their files. But that seems pretty logical to me.

Adding to that, they replaced the little loading wheel with a tiny square of their discord avatar, which I find simply hilarious.

All in all, my experience is:

Cheat: Excellent, works perfectly and without any issues.
Seller: Helpful, flexible, efficient.

I would definitely recommend this, and consider the price to be entirely fair for services and goods delivered.

An excellent day to you all, cheers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2020, 02:34   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added DevR#6618
Edit: had to refund and resend after some problems on the sellers end. Now waiting for license approval and will update will screenshots and review.
Edit:2 Its the next day now, Still waiting on license .
Old 03/10/2020, 13:29   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

texture hack - detected since 10.03.2020
used it by myself - banned
know some other discord users - they got banned too
Here is my mail:

Your account xyz was blocked for violating USER RIGHTS AND BOUNDS OF USE OF THE GAME of the Licence Agreement.

According to the Licence Agreement the account access to the game and forum has been terminated.

The block is effective since 10 Mar 2020

Here is 1 Screenshot of an other player using texture hack

Old 03/15/2020, 12:00   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iniinfi View Post

So is he selling a hack that is free?
Closed Thread