Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EFT skill glitches or other glitches

Discussion on EFT skill glitches or other glitches within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EFT skill glitches or other glitches

Hey. Im looking for some EFT glitches, if you got one worth my time maybe we could exchange. PM on discord: Moppen#6461

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EFT BITCOINS 0.50---OTHER RARE ITEMS CAN BE COLLECTED
06/20/2018 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
Selling escape from tarkov rare items cheap Bitcoin-0.50 M4A1-2.00 Morphine-0.30 Keybar-1.00 Comment bellow/message me with questions regarding item.OR message me on my discord server https://discord.gg/AH53V4p Thanks I'll be arround from 12pm till 2 am GMT! SPECIAL OFFER 5 X BITCOINS + 500K FOR 2.50
[QUESTION] Change a skill's .EFT to other
10/14/2015 - Shaiya PServer Development - 1 Replies
Hi, I wanna change the animation of a skill, but in the SData I dont find it. For example, get the aura's animation effect and put it in prayer's skill animation.
DayZ Standalone Duplication glitches and wall glitches [0.58]
09/27/2015 - DayZ Trading - 1 Replies
I know over 10 duplication gitches where u can easily dupe ur whole character and single items . All of them are unknown and I have never seen a video or a post of them . I can also glitch in more then 30 buildings nearly 20 % of all in DayZ . I tested every single glitch in the new uptade and they are fully working . For more information add me in skype : private.cheats.james
Glitches - Post your glitches to make the list complete
08/30/2009 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 28 Replies
Hey, this is a very nice site with a lot of (detected) hacks... Hacks only work for a while, then you get banned... (how should I know?) But in glitches you can OWN ppl without getting banned XD Ill teach u some...
Glitches(post your glitches here(vid and/or pics will help)
02/22/2009 - Combat Arms - 1 Replies
yes the name says it all post glitches here and be thanked by noobs