Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UD] BTT - EFT - Stream Proof

Discussion on [UD] BTT - EFT - Stream Proof within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
Arrow [UD] BTT - EFT - Stream Proof

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click here to view the new thread

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 09/01/2019, 02:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Prices?
Old 09/01/2019, 03:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaguemode View Post
Prices?
Added
Old 09/02/2019, 22:03   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

When’s the last time BE detected?
Old 09/03/2019, 01:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBosnian View Post
When’s the last time BE detected?
We never got hit by a detection from BE. Our PUBG & R6S hack for example are UD since the early 2018.
Old 09/06/2019, 23:13   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
reseller for hackprovider.com i suppose ?
Old 09/09/2019, 18:39   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amakicku1234 View Post
This cheat is detected. Used for 2 nights. No raging. Banned by BE. I suggest looking elsewhere.
I dont even know who you are but sure, thx for the "review" lol
Old 09/13/2019, 08:43   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

trial key for few hours to test it?
Old 09/14/2019, 01:42   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klerr View Post
trial key for few hours to test it?
Not possible sry
Old 09/26/2019, 09:16   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

possible to buy less then a month to test it out?
Old 09/27/2019, 13:49   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 13
is it ud ?
Old 09/28/2019, 16:01   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Not UD, lost EOD account. It is in "testing" with very poor service/help. Ask a question and you are treated like an idiot, multiple people banned. Then admin says "Oh, you were doing x, y, z" crashed all the time too. Look elsewhere waste of money, happy to provide proof of purchase.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/29/2019, 15:22   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PythonError View Post
possible to buy less then a month to test it out?
No sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNCR View Post
is it ud ?
Yes it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanson556 View Post
Not UD, lost EOD account. It is in "testing" with very poor service/help. Ask a question and you are treated like an idiot, multiple people banned. Then admin says "Oh, you were doing x, y, z" crashed all the time too. Look elsewhere waste of money, happy to provide proof of purchase.
It is UD, you most likely just didnt follow the instructions we provided in the Discord for ban evasion. Our test accounts are all fine without any bans following all the instructions.
Old 09/30/2019, 19:06   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowzgezifer View Post
No sorry

Yes it is

It is UD, you most likely just didnt follow the instructions we provided in the Discord for ban evasion. Our test accounts are all fine without any bans following all the instructions.

What kind of instructions ?
Old 10/01/2019, 04:36   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNCR View Post
What kind of instructions ?
I wasn't told until after I was banned and it was everything they could do to make up a reason for my ban instead of admitting detection. In their private chat thing it shows "in testing" and not undetected anymore. Several people were banned. Then we are told that we should have been deleting our log files after every launch/crash and clearing our recycle bin, on top of never having any cheat websites open in our web browser while playing EFT.

Support was a joke.

Lets just say when I first purchased the cheat I had to wait two days because they changed all of their cheats to use overwolf as an overlay a month before I purchased, yet I had to reach out to 3 admins finally finding and sending them Overwolf's website where is specifically shows it doesn't support Tarkov. So I had to wait for them to put it back onto their old way of Discord. It really worried me as that meant no one had been using it/no one bother to even see if it worked. Because if they had they would have realized it was impossible to open cheat in Tarkov as Overwolf will not support EFT.

The cheat crashed all the time, support was really hit or miss. Sometimes if it was easy they were really nice, I usually just got told to "wait for the update" instead of ANY time commitment. They are great about ignoring questions or items of concern, they already have your money and what can you really do? Just piss them off and get banned or wait.

To sum it up, there doesn't seem to be a good provider right now for EFT if you are like me, willing to pay whatever as long as it works and is completely undetected. These are the guys that will just remind you how cheap accs are and that they "never use their main" because "that's just stupid". Well I haven't been banned in 6 months on Rust or Apex, must just be dumb luck... maybe just someone who knows how to make a great cheat.
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread