Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] How to Change item lvl with Winhex??

Discussion on [Help] How to Change item lvl with Winhex?? within the EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the EO Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Help] How to Change item lvl with Winhex??

Hello all!

If there any one know how to change item lvl with Winhex?.. please tell me how thanks...
Old 08/28/2010, 16:59   #2

elite*gold: 246
Wrong Section. Take a look at and try doing a search, perhaps on itemtype.dat. A lot of the earlier threads should be hexing guides.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]How to Change Item Colour or selected item when use lootalarm
05/14/2010 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
ex1. item is rare colour i want to change to elite colour. ex2. item is rare but i don't want it then no alarm.
Item Change
03/15/2010 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Moin, habe da mal eine Frage ist es noch möglich mit dem Patch 3.3.2 einen Item Swap zu machen? Zum Beispiel den Style von den Season 7 Schulter in Season 8 zu machen? Damals ging es ganz einfach mit Glitchy nun meldet es bei mir nur noch einen Fehler bei dem Prozess. Wäre ganz Nett wenn mir da wer fixx helfen könnte und Auskunft geben könnte. lg
[REQUEST]Exact Value of Item Drop Ratio in Winhex
01/19/2010 - Dekaron - 14 Replies
Exact Value of Item Drop Ratio in Winhex in the mobs of Aquarious Tnx for those who are helping to me:D
change name from item?
03/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hello ^^ can any1 tell me how can i change the name from a item on the ground?also not the name in inventory/wh/shop only on the ground ^^' i will the name change from all ref and uni names to the same name ._.