Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mapdestination decrypt

Discussion on mapdestination decrypt within the EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the EO Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mapdestination decrypt

any one can help to decrypt mapdestination patch 2202

« Buying EPS/VAMP GEARS/HIGH * PETS for cash in NY server | - »

Similar Threads
C++ Text Decrypt Function + Programm Encrypt to Decrypt
07/09/2011 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 19 Replies
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg233/scaled.php?se rver=233&filename=icevisionzxencrypttodec.png& amp;res=medium Download: uploaded.to - where your files have to be uploaded to Virustotal: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner Function C++: char* encrypt(const char* plaintext) {
[Tool/Hack/Exploit] MapDestination Editor (Custom Pathfinder)
04/26/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
Application Password: elitepvpers.com A small application i made, its fool proof. Basically you just input the boxes and hit apply and it fills out the pathfinder for you, Then all you gotta do is drag it onto the DatCryptor.exe and click the "Open Conquer2.0 Ini Folder" button. And put the .dat you just made in the ini folder, Don't worry about overwriting as i've included a backup in the folder. Coded in VB6, Probably won't work in Vista and i'm not making a Vista version. #Updated...
decrypted mapdestination.dat
01/18/2008 - Eudemons Online - 8 Replies
Hello all. I have decrypted mapdestination.dat, however, I cannot find the coordinates, only texts are clearly visible. the file is encrypted this way: if you ignore first 4 bytes, group of 532 bytes is xor-ed with first byte of encryption key, next 532 bytes are xor-ed with second byte of key.. etc.. structure of the decrypted file is unknown to me, maybe someone will be lucky. no clear coordinates can be seen.. here is the encryption key for decrypting the file: byte enc_key = new...