Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

some eidits

Discussion on some eidits within the EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the EO Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,242
some edits

My 1st ever causal

Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/05/2011, 14:02   #2

like I've seen casual green that hummmmmb
Old 04/07/2011, 20:30   #3

lol hmmm i do believe u didnt make the black n white edit u know y cuz i made it im FallenSoul from Forgotten realms which that is my casual that u have posted up their so if ur goin to try to steal someone else work plz make sure its not someone that knows about their own edits like really u tryin to take credit for it when u didnt make a drop of the dds file
Old 04/07/2011, 21:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by †FaintSnow† View Post
lol hmmm i do believe u didnt make the black n white edit u know y cuz i made it im FallenSoul from Forgotten realms which that is my casual that u have posted up their so if ur goin to try to steal someone else work plz make sure its not someone that knows about their own edits like really u tryin to take credit for it when u didnt make a drop of the dds file
uhmmm just tbh but uhmmm you have black upper arms his has upper arms that fit with the casual mind explaining? lol
Old 04/08/2011, 02:20   #5

Quote:
anyone can make a black and white edit of that...and how are you so sure that its your edit just cause of the thumbnail ???

ps: i don't rly care...
Old 04/08/2011, 10:16   #6

Quote:
lol hmmm i do believe u diand theres a few dnt make the black n white edit u know y cuz i made it im FallenSoul from Forgotten realms which that is my casual that u have posted up their so if ur goin to try to steal someone else work plz make sure its not someone that knows about their own edits like really u tryin to take credit for it when u didnt make a drop of the dds file
there similar but not the same the arms are different i am pretty sure the backs of them are different because from the screenshots u gave they look different the lil grey line down the middle is a zipper and i am sure there r more differences i think the finished product was a lil different but atm i could not locate all finished pics from memory the collar was changed to white also

ok found a pic only find it from behind

btw that thumb nail u got there is the one i edited not the casual u made

anyways moving on heres some more edits made by my gf

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2011, 20:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRTBang View Post
uhmmm just tbh but uhmmm you have black upper arms his has upper arms that fit with the casual mind explaining? lol
yes easy he tried to copy n paste the casual if u can see some parts of the arm is black

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus* View Post
there similar but not the same the arms are different i am pretty sure the backs of them are different because from the screenshots u gave they look different the lil grey line down the middle is a zipper and i am sure there r more differences i think the finished product was a lil different but atm i could not locate all finished pics from memory the collar was changed to white also

re-look at ur old ss its black on those the collar still takin my work p.s. n how u know it was a zipper only way is if u was usin my DDS file n only thing thats diff of the back is the cross is not linked as u can see on the side of urs its suppose to be like that on the back too n u can see u covered it with white if i had me old computer i'll take ss n show u idk y when i take ss on the laptop it shows the username n stuff anyways its from my photobucket from a long time ago which i'll put the link here
guess pass is FaintSnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singh_Is_King View Post
anyone can make a black and white edit of that...and how are you so sure that its your edit just cause of the thumbnail ???

ps: i don't rly care...
amm dude ya sure anyone can by copyin n paste shown in this case n also i know how my personal casual looks like if u want i can show u in fr also if u dont really care dont post :3
Old 04/09/2011, 21:15   #8

Quote:
amm dude ya sure anyone can by copyin n paste shown in this case n also i know how my personal casual looks like if u want i can show u in fr also if u dont really care dont post :3
lol dude he took it an made it different and that in itself makes it hes so shushie before troll police come o.o
Old 04/11/2011, 06:11   #9

fine if u wish for me to remove it i will do so but thats up to u
Old 04/14/2011, 00:34   #10

Quote:
lol dude he took it an made it different and that in itself makes it hes so shushie before troll police come o.o
no just shows he took off my idea so it dont make it his if he would have ASKED things may have been diff but changin 1 or 2 things n the rest basicly the same dont make it his

Quote:
fine if u wish for me to remove it i will do so but thats up to u
n yes remove it plz
Old 04/18/2011, 09:43   #11

Quote:

can i get dds for that greymantel plzzz
Old 05/30/2011, 05:20   #12

I've cleaned this topic. Please keep the fighting to a minimal.
Old 06/25/2011, 07:21   #13

edit at : texture
Old 08/07/2011, 01:05   #14

how do this can tell me anyone i think