Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Gobi Tomb

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gobi Tomb

Anyone know the answers?

1- To prevent the build up of the boss in the central room of floor 1?
2- Unstick a character stuck in the same room, that is constantly disconnecting and not allowing them to move or select a town portal?

Old   #2

2- Change their recordmap_id, recordx & recordy in cq_user.. I'd suggest something simple like 1000 500 500. lol Also for Number 1 Check the monsters cq_generator. .you can find that by Looking at the Name of the Monster and Finding the Monster in cq_monstertype.. Once you have the Monster find It's ID in cq_generator.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Murtah View Post
2- Change their recordmap_id, recordx & recordy in cq_user.. I'd suggest something simple like 1000 500 500. lol Also for Number 1 Check the monsters cq_generator. .you can find that by Looking at the Name of the Monster and Finding the Monster in cq_monstertype.. Once you have the Monster find It's ID in cq_generator.
lol On both matters, i dont have the staff role so I cannot do either trick. But thx for the info.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by karnyge View Post
lol On both matters, i dont have the staff role so I cannot do either trick. But thx for the info.
AcmeEo had/has a small script on their website just like a register script or a password recovery script where a character could relocate themselves to cronus at any time if they got stuck. No "staff role" needed.

Old   #5

Maybe you should get Database access so you can actualy do these things :P, But Kind_Arthur I Imagine you would have needed a "Staff Role" When first creating it xD Which he doesnt have.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Murtah View Post
Maybe you should get Database access so you can actualy do these things :P, But Kind_Arthur I Imagine you would have needed a "Staff Role" When first creating it xD Which he doesnt have.
I believe by not having "staff role" that he meant he didn't have people who could do this 24/7, not that karnyge doesn't have db access...
Old   #7

elite*gold: 20
why acme just doesn´t debug the bug? not letting spawn the boss 1000 time´s...
Old   #8

@KA Nice idea. I dont suppose a copy of it could be gained by others?

@Murtah Correct

@KA For the first i can think of, on this one bud, you are wrong. At this time I have none. lol

But this issue is temporarily resolved to my benefit. In other words i am outta that hellhole lol.
Thank you all for the input.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by magewarior2 View Post
why acme just doesn´t debug the bug? not letting spawn the boss 1000 time´s...
Who said Acme had that bug?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karnyge View Post
@KA Nice idea. I dont suppose a copy of it could be gained by others?
You would have to ask forcer as he owns that script.

If someone wanted to make their own, it would be very similar to a lot of the other scripts out there. A user enters their username and password and then the script updates cq_users' mapid and x & y coordinates. There should also be a note on the page that tells the user to make sure they are logged out before using the script otherwise it won't work.