Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

:( i really want it.

Discussion on :( i really want it. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5460
:( i really want it.

sigh i know some people can be mean but can one of y'all give me a sever? i really really want one you can tell by all the post i post please i beg you if you dont want to at least gimme a page with all the informations some client i download work perfectly but then when i open account it always says it Not Responding so can one of you guys help me? With step step by easy to follwo instructions:hand sdown:?
Old 01/30/2011, 21:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
sooo , whats the point of having a server if u absolutely know nothing about servers ? how could fix a bug when u add something new in the future ? or how could you add things and make events if don't know any thing about private servers ? trust me pservers need A LOT OF WORK and effort so you better learn before you run one ... if you need any thing just post here you'll find plenty of ppl who would help u out lol !
Old 01/30/2011, 21:44   #3

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsfsto View Post
sooo , whats the point of having a server if u absolutely know nothing about servers ? how could fix a bug when u add something new in the future ? or how could you add things and make events if don't know any thing about private servers ? trust me pservers need A LOT OF WORK and effort so you better learn before you run one ... if you need any thing just post here you'll find plenty of ppl who would help u out lol !
i know how to do ALL that but i just dont know how to create a account i would wish that you'll help me.

insert into my.account (name,password) values('ragisname','80fba977d063a6f7262a8a9c95f611 40'); i just dont know what to do after this part...? please help

Anyone Here To Help me solve this problem?
Old 01/30/2011, 21:51   #4

you can edit everything but you can't create an account lol thats weird anyway everything was answered b4 here you go :

Old 01/30/2011, 22:06   #5

can you tell me Step by Step???
Old 01/30/2011, 23:35   #6

Rage u should quit now bro, reason people arent responding to ur post is you are skill less or your a lazy guy who refuses to read the many guides that teach u step by step, just quit now bro, you cant handle running a P server, which takes work and time
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2011, 23:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]RageIsName[PM] View Post
can you tell me Step by Step???
just go died better than use stolen credit card lmao...
you stole your dad credit card huh?
well everyone here is learn everything if you have some skills
then you can develop your server if dont know how to create account
then how to open server
Old 01/31/2011, 15:55   #8

elite*gold: 246
Please follow the instructions on one of the many other threads you opened/posted in.

#Closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
eudemon, eudemon online, gaming, private sever