Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Booth Bugg

Discussion on [HELP] Booth Bugg within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Booth Bugg

Can someone help me.. in my server booths 1 2 and 3 cannot be owned.. can someone help me with a fix...

- I already searched so dont tell me to use search.
Old 12/26/2010, 23:18   #2

thats `cant be fixed if u r using the most buggy databse ( revo's )
Old 12/27/2010, 00:40   #3

elite*gold: 20
maybe the drop is just in dynamic npc?
Old 12/27/2010, 01:01   #4

i can fix this its just i dont have a server atm and forgot the name of the table its in. its somthing like cq_dynamicnpc. u find the booths and u set the amount that u pay to buy it to like 1000 or whatever u want but make it a low number. reset ur server and it should be able to buy.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EO custom booth hex codes and auction code
12/24/2013 - EO Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Hi everyone just found some good stuff about EO this is best spot to submit If u wanna broadcast ur booths with custom names ,with custom colours try these codes </FF33FFC> << this code will show purple name with broadcasting of booth 3 If u want change ur own name just remove ***Level-@*** and type whatever u like to show there Allways type between = and ] ,otherwise it wont work good ,never type anything front of code. allways after the code ,that msg will show in same...
i need booth code plz
01/15/2010 - Eudemons Online - 5 Replies
i need booth code plz i know it but i forget it when i format my hard disk plz any 1 can bering it for my in shorter time :):):):):)
send your booth booth through all chats
05/25/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
</FFFF00> Ok so to send your link through a booth u type wats above the red type is the color that ur booth will come up as the blue type is what booth it is the purple/violet type is what you want the link to say just replace the red type with the color u want from the below image Ex: </ff00ff> is a link to booth 12 saying "Seeling cheap pets" in yellow
how can i change booth and advertise price?
04/13/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
i think this is in cq_action but i don`t know id --;
put 3 highest pet in booth
12/07/2007 - Eudemons Online - 8 Replies
is it possible......client side? if it can...wish to have a hack on this.......useful in fact u just need yr main account to trade yr 3 major pets to yr minor account....then put the pets u want to sell......then trade back yr main pets while yr another account is still selling in booth...XD but i hate this..........