Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Compose rates... agian after no help

Discussion on Compose rates... agian after no help within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 12/06/2010, 19:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
I see, Well either way I would back it up that way you have something to fall back on in case it doesn't work right. As for the msn I do. Just send me a message with your email.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
compose rates, stedabest321

Similar Threads Similar Threads
compose rates
06/15/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
can someone fix this for me thanks...
[Help]Compose Rates.after 50*
06/04/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
:handsdown:any one knows how to change the compose rates. if i wanna make the pet's after 50* encrease's by 8-15 point's per compose that means around 1* in 10 compose's more or less but after 50* how to do it . who knows plz help me .:handsdown:
[HELP] Compose rates
05/15/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
I need a query or sumthing to help change the compose rates i need high compose rates not to high but desent like Demons-online That type Thanks!
[HELP]Compose rates
03/27/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
If i want to make the pets when i compose it from the beggining starup so fast and when it reaces its max it get like 14-16 pts..i think like FR,What is the min and max numbers i have to put
compose rates
07/11/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
alright has someone got compose rates witch are abit more higher than normal could enyone give me it plzz