Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 23:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

why i cannot use search

Discussion on why i cannot use search within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
why i cannot use search

why i cannot use search ???
when i search at any thing it says to me : 1. Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
and deadpool is not helping me he just delete my topics
he just say use search and close my topic or delete my topic he is not helping
so can any body help me { answar my questions or tell me how to use this search }
Old 11/29/2010, 21:22   #2

It's because you are not wording what you need right. Say you are having an issue with your msg server. Type in msg server. Instead of making a new topic message him directly or someone that will help.
Old 11/29/2010, 21:35   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210

or go here and learn how to properly use search

And if you dont like the way i do my job go make a complaint about it. I am not going to let threads stay open when i know they are already answered. Not only that but you make how many posts about questions? Seriously.
Old 11/29/2010, 21:59   #4

u said I am not going to let threads stay open when i know they are already answered
all my topics did u close them are didn't answered and there is a topic answered {how to make eud setup } and u didn't close it
Old 11/29/2010, 23:12   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
just because they were not answered on your thread does not mean they have not been answered. As for why i have left the adding euds one open because there is no dead set guide how to add them. There isone guide but that is to add if you have over 100 pets. do you see the difference?