Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to play a longterm server

Discussion on Looking to play a longterm server within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to play a longterm server

Not sure If I'm able to make this post, If not please remove it. I'm just tired of playing short term servers that last less than a month. Also tired of weeding through the server list.

What I'm looking for in a server:
-Low drop rates
-Low compose rates
-Long term --( Not looking for a daily, weekly, monthly server)
-Friendly Staff
-Rules that also apply to Staff
-No Unfair Advantages (Staff handing out freebies to their mortals or friends)
-Staff active in Forums

I know to some It may seem like I'm asking for a miracle Lol! If anyone is offended by this post, I apologize, It's not my intention to insult any pserver. Just looking for one that has these qualities. Thanks
Old 11/21/2010, 21:59   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_HexEo View Post
Not sure If I'm able to make this post, If not please remove it. I'm just tired of playing short term servers that last less than a month. Also tired of weeding through the server list.

-Low drop rates
-Low compose rates
-Friendly Staff
-Staff active in Forums

I know to some It may seem like I'm asking for a miracle Lol! If anyone is offended by this post, I apologize, It's not my intention to insult any pserver. Just looking for one that has these qualities. Thanks
Just search in the list of the pservers and see what you are looking for in the details of 'em...
Old 11/21/2010, 23:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexes13 View Post
Just search in the list of the pservers and see what you are looking for in the details of 'em...
I've done that, but there are some things that you can't find out just by searching their sites, Like Friendly staff, Experience, Whether they are long term. I've seen alot of sites that are from the same owner, mostly looking for paypals and shutting down servers just to open another and continue on ripping others off. I don't mind donating, Infact I have to alot of servers. I'm just not going to feed people that continue to shut down weekly and reopen for more money.
Old 11/22/2010, 00:08   #4

ForgottenGaming has 2 types of servers ForgottenRealms, higher rates, drop changes on weekends etc etc, been around for almost 2 years. The fact that we still average over 100 players online speaks for itself.

Then our other server Mystical Worlds low drop rates, low compose rates (more like Official) max lvl 145, not many donation items, most can be gained in game through competitions that we hold. Pets have a max of 249.99* and max summons is 4 open for almost 6 months.

Neither myself nor my husband have mortal chars on either of our servers.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/22/2010, 00:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by louise32 View Post
ForgottenGaming has 2 types of servers ForgottenRealms, higher rates, drop changes on weekends etc etc, been around for almost 2 years. The fact that we still average over 100 players online speaks for itself.

Then our other server Mystical Worlds low drop rates, low compose rates (more like Official) max lvl 145, not many donation items, most can be gained in game through competitions that we hold. Pets have a max of 249.99* and max summons is 4 open for almost 6 months.

Neither myself nor my husband have mortal chars on either of our servers.

Thank you so much for posting, I will definetly be playing
Old 11/22/2010, 01:17   #6

you could also try divinity gaming servers, i am told the servers are all low rate and have 3 different games available.
I am unable to provide links at this time. Use search engine for MizTenshi, the first post is probably the one you need to locate the website.
Old 11/22/2010, 20:12   #7

Received Thanks: 1,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_HexEo View Post

-Low drop rates
-Low compose rates
-Friendly Staff
-Staff active in Forums

i would prefer demons-online No.1 Eo p-server opened from +1 year

more than 100.000 players joined why dont u join
Old 11/23/2010, 12:34   #8

elite*gold: 90
if you just want a long term (and be sure it wont go down) then you can join my server to

but i need to say a few things before you start complaining over it

the server will never go down (it will always exist) but as all my games are based on the developers can it happends that there are whipes (like happends to the co server :'( )

basicly all games keeps existing and if it goes down it will be started up as fast as possible
but that does not mean that we can not have any trouble

for the support/forum , it is always active and will never go down

if you do not like 1 of the games , then you can play a differend game and still use the same forum for support

at this moment we are buzzy to starting up eo again , the server is still online but not that mutch active ( no new things , no bugfixed , barely maints ) but that will change after newyear (old/new developer)

the choise is up to you
with a few friends on it is it fun , but alone can be a bit bored (not so mutch players on it , specialy not when it is not under development anymore and kinda on hold)

anyway , it is up to you to give it a try or not , i hope you got enouf information to know where you going start on and maybe want to give it a try

webside is
support =

enjoy

Greetings From PowerChaos
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2010, 02:02   #9

I'd like to thank all who have taken time to post their servers and servers of their choice I will be playing Mystical Worlds and Divinity gaming. Thanks so much I truly appreciate all of your posts!
Thanks
1 User