Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 23:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

:) New Server Death Angels :)

Discussion on :) New Server Death Angels :) within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 11/27/2010, 16:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
all da best claudia
Old 11/28/2010, 04:02   #17

elite*gold: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudia1987 View Post
lol thats a little wrong
server is all days open unless we make the Maintence, and we still work on Server to sort out the Bugs, login and you will see it, im online in game more as 15 hour a day ^^
okay well if you notice your own forum and the growing number of topics posted relating to people not being able to connect to that server and that they get little response and even make posts to that effect... I dont need to type this your own forum talks for itself but being as how you arent tbe owner of this server let them speak for themselves
Old 11/30/2010, 07:04   #18

hallo.Claudia...is the server down...usually maintance about in minute....but now more than an hour
Old 12/03/2010, 14:14   #19

sorry i dont know whats happen, cant find the Owner but i try to find him, realöy sorry

ok i cant open DeathAngels unless the Owner is back, realy sorry for all, i try to make my own server now, but must learn much and ty for your understand . it was not my foult, so realy sorry