Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] How To Add Eudemons To Your Server

Discussion on [Request] How To Add Eudemons To Your Server within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Request] How To Add Eudemons To Your Server

If Someone Can Make a Detailed Guide on How To Do This I Will Be Very Thankful and Im Sure It Will Help Alot Of People
Old 08/17/2010, 15:53   #2

elite*gold: 5
use the search function, they added it for a reason, plenty of highly detailed guides, just take the time to search for them.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] About News Eudemons
08/30/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Hey, I have tried, tried and tried again ... But I just can't add a New Pet with new skin (lookface, etc). Can anyone make a complete tutorial about how to add a new Pet Skin or Texture on Client Side and DB? Please ... It'll help too much people around here. Sorry my bad english. : )
new server Eudemons Eudemons Astral-Online
08/05/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Name: Astral-Online Game: Eudemons Astral Location: Venezuela Connection: 100MB DedicatServer Exp Rate: X2Normal Drop Rate: X10Normal Hamachi:Astral-Online-1 ---- Pass ---1234 http://5.231.91.240/register.html http://5.231.91.240/
[Request]New Wings in Eudemons?
03/17/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
Can anyone Release the new Wings for the database? It were very cool! Thanks for read!