Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] ADD New EudBook and Super...

Discussion on [HELP] ADD New EudBook and Super... within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] ADD New EudBook and Super...

Hy, I have seen in all the itemtype.dat Eudbook and SuperEudbook ActionID not have. Now the question is How do I add it?

Currently, the card itself is dead without function.
Old 08/16/2010, 17:55   #2

Well I believe you don't need to have the action ID correct in the client for it to work, it's the DB that matters.
Old 08/17/2010, 04:24   #3

Yes you are correct manly393, In order to make most items work correctly most servers release items without action id's in the client portion because some release it globally on sites like epvp, this allows the user or the leecher to use the item much easier without less work because they can use their own id instead of the ID specified in the itemtype, unless they edit that id. but generally yes that is why, it doesn't hurt to have the id stated on it but if you do not it only matters server sided.
Old 08/17/2010, 05:55   #4

long explanation to say i was right lol