Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Item Description

Discussion on [HELP]Item Description within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Item Description

As image above,i've change the description at itemtype using itemtype editor.but its still not change.all new item and pets that i added got same description "www.acmeeo.com".hope somebody can help me with this.

UPDATE : Here's more screenshot.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/11/2010, 11:35   #2

easy.. just hex itemtype and shop.dat settle problem.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2010, 11:45   #3

i'll try .thanks anyway .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/11/2010, 11:49   #4

welcome.. how to hex it u can see cyberghoser1 guide..
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2010, 11:59   #5

NuLL sorry didnt see the writting in all that xD
also when using the itemtype editor dont forget to save the item that you change before you move on to the next one
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2010, 14:22   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,715
Perhaps instead of just downloading and using my stuff you could actually read the description and limitations!?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2010, 07:54   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by javairc View Post
welcome.. how to hex it u can see cyberghoser1 guide..
thanks!its working!
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[How To]Change Item Name/Description
08/25/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
If someone could show me how to change an item's name/description in the database, that would be awesome! ^^
How to change an item description?
04/23/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hi there I've tried many itemtype editors, but none of them could help me change the item description (e.g: the DragonBall's description is: "It can improve quality of weapons and equipments.") all the itemtype editors can change the item name, type, price..etc but not the description :( so does anyone knows how to change it? I'd be very thankful ^^ sorry if my english is bad :P
How to change an item description?
03/26/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi there I've tried many itemtype editors, but none of them could help me change the item description (e.g: the DragonBall's description is: "It can improve quality of weapons and equipments.") all the itemtype editors can change the item name, type, price..etc but not the description :( so does anyone knows how to change it? I'd be very thankful ^^ sorry if my english is bad :P
Item description/Would be very helpful
05/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Are you bored for picking up all the items while you're hunting? I am and so i want to ask if there is any programm that can me show the item's quality and if they are fixed or +1 . If there is no programm then please can anyone make such a programm please? It would help many players.Down here i made a picture how i think it could look like. Seid ihr es auch leid ständig die vielen drops beim hunten aufzuhaben und sie wieder abzulegen nur um herauszufinden ob sie eine bessere Qualität...
item description text color
12/10/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
i tried a search but got bored of seing only threads about duping/+1s on floor/bjx/<insert random bullshite> and gave up looking through the search results i was wondering if its possible to change the color of certain lines of the text that appear when you mouse over an item, namely the line (if it exists for that item) that tells how many sockets the item has and by this i mean, how the item name of higher quality items is differently colored, or the additional bonus from +1/2/x items,...