Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unis problem?

Discussion on Unis problem? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unis problem?

Before the unis worked perfectly fine, now when you click the uni box, they dont appear in with your pets. I did not mess with the cq_action and the cq_Action is working fine otherwise the unis. Plz help.

EDIT!!@#!@#!@#!@#!#!

Fixed by backing up my cq_eudemon.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Unis on Archon!!!
09/08/2010 - Archlord Trading - 7 Replies
Hey, Looking for Int Shuta,Blode,Kark on the Server Archon i pay in WP or Paysafe Also sell: 1x Kark with stamina lvl 3 2x Blodes with Stamina lvl 3 Pm me or add me in Msn [email protected]
Elementalist vs unis
01/05/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Hello wanna trade my lv8x ele full realm psn/light with nice stats + archer 66 on same account vs shuta or blode. Archer is rogue, ele lv1 rogue need 10 letters tough can be unrogue if u want. Comes with some wc. Ele got luke bound + proof of destroyer + 2x gauds. I want blode/shuta on cyp for it, also email account included.
[Help] Problems in Unis
09/04/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
when i give any unis thunder Juice it's decreased by 5 star so if it 25* and i give it thunder juice it's back to 20*
Anyone know how to add NPC that sells unis?
02/25/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 12 Replies
Im not really familiar with adding new NPC. But I dont want to get rid of anything in shopping mall so I wanted to make a NPC that would sell uni 6*, 8*, 12*, 22*, and 29*. Can someone maybe show me how to do this?
29* box unis
09/09/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
does any1 know how can i make the 29* box unis pe 30*+ when the are opend