Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] error:Connection with server is interupted

Discussion on [HELP] error:Connection with server is interupted within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [HELP] error:Connection with server is interupted

when i want log in to my server got error come out "error:connection with server is interupted . please try again" what this mean ? help me solve this problem .. all database ok .. connection also ok .. Hmm .. First log in no problem .. when i restart my laptop .. second log in .. that stupid thing come out ..
Old 07/31/2010, 21:59   #2

recheck ur oems ?
Old 07/31/2010, 22:35   #3

check your oem,make sure oem must same ip and server name with server config.
Old 08/01/2010, 03:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy123456 View Post
recheck ur oems ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by javairc View Post
check your oem,make sure oem must same ip and server name with server config.
I already check my oem .. and my oem ip are same .. nothing change .. Hmm
Old 08/01/2010, 07:21   #5

ok post your config files here and tell us what DB u using??
Old 08/01/2010, 07:30   #6

also post ur oems
Old 08/01/2010, 08:27   #7

also check your shell.dat

Similar Threads Similar Threads
connection with server has been disconnected - ERROR 0
08/22/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi everyone, I have set'd up a server, and came up ok, no problems. I connected, created a toon and when i select a toon and click "start game" came up this message: connection with server has been disconnected SERVER 0 I dont know what is happening, really, i look in the logs and there is nothing about it.
Silkroad Error (connection with private server) , by Sea Emulator
05/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello all , i have done a private server for silkroad and i download the client v 1.150 and i install it , then i put the loader for also v 1.150 and i make my server ip it it and i open the prot game in the main server >> put when i open the game i have error and i don't know this error from my pc (that the client game in it) or other thing ,, any way my ip , 41.129.53.78
ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection erro
04/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hab ein Problem mit meinem DynDns Server nach einiger Zeit kommt bei der DB und Regi immer olgendes "ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'" kann mir jemand sagen woran das liegt?
Error: ''Invalid Parameter'' and Connection problem with Server [Need Help] !!
08/03/2009 - S4 League - 6 Replies
Wenn ich dehn Clienten benutze steht da Error:Invalid Parameter:rtfm:, und wenn ich dehn patcher_s4.exe benutze kann ich ins Spiel rein aber kann keinen Room Connecten :rtfm:, wenn ich einen Room anlicken und Connecten will steht da ''Die Verbindung zum Game Server wurde beendet'':rtfm: Find Bissel Komisch Aber naja Wenn Mir Jemand Helfeln Könnte ! :mofo::mofo: Dank Im Vorraus :handsdown::handsdown: !
Connection Error!
04/02/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Hello guys its me ... again xD First i heard that the server are up so dont report me for spamming plz here is my problem i click on the icon of 2moons BMR in my desktop and it show me the little screen with the 2 swords and the shield and after i wait 5 second i tell me connection error ... i tought it was because the server wasent up but now they are !?! then i click ok and the little screen close and then nothing happen Plz help me Ill be very happy xD! :D Have a nice day.