Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sql file for new eudemons working ok

Discussion on Sql file for new eudemons working ok within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Sql file for new eudemons working ok

i want a file to fix all new eudemons in my client in DataBase for RevoEo
Old 07/29/2010, 13:26   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
do the work yourself otherwise dont bother being a server owner. Use the search function because this has been answered once or twice
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] need working ntifs.h file
04/01/2010 - Kal Online - 0 Replies
Hi! I'm trying to make UCE, but i get stuck at compiling the dbk23.sys. I get several errors and warnings if i want to compile it. All errors seem to come from ntifs.h file. I'm not able to solve these problems by myself, because understanding where they come from seems to be too complex for me. I'm using the newest WDK/DDK (however they call it), "WDK 7600.16385.1". I tried to get the WDK build 6000 but it seems to be impossible to still get it. Can anyone upload a working ntifs.h file? I...
Aion Setup file not working
05/22/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
i downloaded the client from fileplanet and i have all setup exe and the 3 data files and the data zip file all in one folder, but when i try and run the setup exe my dos window comes up and says the program is to big to fit in memory. Did anyone else have this problem or know what i did wrong? Thanks for your time.
I have working config.pk file with out password !
09/28/2006 - Kal Online - 26 Replies
I have working config.pk file with out password ! lets see what can i do with it...