Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cq_quiz

Discussion on Cq_quiz within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 07/07/2010, 02:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crasher View Post
i need to denie that part

if google got everything that you ever needed
then why are there about 570 search engines (yes , and a couple more to , thats so far what i found)

if google got everything , then it was not needed to make more search engines as google got everything then

problem with crawlers
they take a lot of data , they store a lot of data and they still cant go to sites that they dont know about

to give a good example
try to search for something you want
try it on google (like templates as example)
try it then on yahoo
try it on baidu
try it on aim
try it on msn

and you will notice that 25% of the links are differend all the time (on first page)

and that you will even find links that does not exist in google or in the other search engines

baidu is a chinese search engine , so 90% of the links you find there are chinese

and i know that you wont find that in google , as google goes to english and not chinese

anyway , thats just the thing i wanted to say , that google does not own everything , but it can help you a lot

Greetings From PowerChaos
Google still caches every site out there. So no matter what, if someone else has it, googles got it stored somewhere.