Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 15:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Edit Log In Screen

Discussion on [HELP]Edit Log In Screen within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Edit Log In Screen

Can someone help me edit the log in screen? I know there are other ways on doing it, but i cant use Flash Decomiler Trillx, is there a program by Adobe i can use or something? Whenever i run FDT it does nothing. I need some help, or if someone can do me the worlds biggest favor and do the picture for me, id appreciate it.

The picture is the attachment, that i all i ask, thank you. Sorry if this is breaking a rule but i just can't use Flash Decompiler Trillx (FDT)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image 245.jpg.jpg (391.7 KB, 35 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2010, 07:12   #2

Heres the login.dat, I haven't tested it but it should be as you wanted.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Login.rar (1.01 MB, 37 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2010, 20:22   #3

that you want i made it and tested it .

any other help you are at your home .
Thanks
1 User