Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]how to portforward with PFconfig

Discussion on [Request]how to portforward with PFconfig within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Request]how to portforward with PFconfig

i will start this topic to say, if i make this topic in wrong forum or anything a admin or something can close it or redirect it i will not make a new one

If any one would find the time to make a Detailed guide on how to portforward with the new Portforward client PFconfig i will be very happy, because i can't portforward else and what ports thats needed to be portforwarded thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Can anyone help me portforward
08/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Belkin54g Router yes ive tried on my own Didnt go well tried portforward.com if someone could help me thatd be nice msn is [email protected] its for Tq binaries
PortForward
07/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 24 Replies
Alright many of you have forwarded your ports im sure, ok it says i need to go to the CMD prompt and type in ipconfig /all k i did that and it says this anybody know whats wrong? I need to do this to make my server non hamachi.
how to portforward? anyone have a link on it?
06/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
coz i want my server none hamachi!
Can someone tel me how to portforward please?
06/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
idk how to do it. I would be glad..really if someone can help me with this..
(Help)PortForward.
01/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi all how i can make private server using non-hamachi? :S i have router THOMSON ST716v5 and if i try forward ports i get it but noone cant connect to my server :( . But with hamachi it works ... Sorry bad english :D