Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 05:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] PLZ- WIN7/TEST SERVER SETUP

Discussion on [HELP] PLZ- WIN7/TEST SERVER SETUP within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] PLZ- WIN7/TEST SERVER SETUP

Yes i used the search function! Searched 12+ pages and couldnt find any help so i post this request.

I have windows 7 HP 32 bit and wish to use it to create a test server. But after several attempts, by myself and others, we are at a deadend.
The required files are present, but it will not run.

So................

If anyone can ....
a) point me to a link where there is a guide for windows 7 setting up a test
or
b) contact and assist me, i would be grateful

Thank you

DEADPOOL FAN FOREVER!!
Old 06/23/2010, 06:43   #2

if window seven u need to run all application using administrator....window 7 got 1 problems to make website only if server not a problems coz i used window 7 too
Old 06/23/2010, 07:33   #3

yes run all application using administrator...all application .exe
Old 06/23/2010, 07:48   #4

right click at the application then choose run with administration .
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/23/2010, 08:31   #5

tried that msgserver kernal logic closing is what i get
Old 06/23/2010, 09:58   #6

double check your config.ini,shell.ini and shell.dat .
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/23/2010, 19:02   #7

any one need any help to make server with win7 add me good luck
Old 06/23/2010, 22:15   #8

You dont have to "Run as Admin" trust me, Its all a load of bull its the same wether or not you run as admin, I had a test server for quite some while its exactly like Xp the only difference is that if your msg,npc, or acc server dont work, it may be that there is something wrong with that file in perticular that needs to be replaced anyway I can help just add me on msn, Also what one other problem might be somethings wrong with mysql.
Old 06/23/2010, 22:21   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosblade View Post
You dont have to "Run as Admin" trust me, Its all a load of bull its the same wether or not you run as admin, I had a test server for quite some while its exactly like Xp the only difference is that if your msg,npc, or acc server dont work, it may be that there is something wrong with that file in perticular that needs to be replaced anyway I can help just add me on msn, Also what one other problem might be somethings wrong with mysql.
your wrong..
in an other game (battlefield 2) i need to run it as admin if i dont i cant go online:S so your not right and on the msgladminserver you will need to do it to
Old 06/23/2010, 22:23   #10

ROFL how am I wrong I DID IT ON MY OWN COMPUTER are you calling me and Idiot if I dint run as admin ON MY computer?

**EDIT**

well drukkie care to explain why I made it work without clickin "Run as Admin"?
Old 06/24/2010, 16:05   #11

Quote:
ROFL how am I wrong I DID IT ON MY OWN COMPUTER are you calling me and Idiot if I dint run as admin ON MY computer?

**EDIT**

well drukkie care to explain why I made it work without clickin "Run as Admin"?
sure for you i will..
its not that you can do everything without admin or you changed the settings..that you can do everything but that isnt what we are talking about..
we are talking about run as admin and why do i need to?
i have windows 7 64 and i need to run it with admin
Old 06/24/2010, 16:12   #12

....No you dont and i dint change nothing you can even ask kar I did it without running as admin it doesnt mean nothing the only thing it does is allows the program to run I could disable it and it will still work its just there to keep security reasons. Stop trying to act like you know everything you dont. And I can bet ill show you it will work without admin and I have made no changes.
Old 06/24/2010, 16:19   #13

chaosblade is right the real problem is not in in [ ruun as admin] dont argue drukkie ! .
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/24/2010, 16:36   #14

Quote:
....No you dont and i dint change nothing you can even ask kar I did it without running as admin it doesnt mean nothing the only thing it does is allows the program to run I could disable it and it will still work its just there to keep security reasons. Stop trying to act like you know everything you dont. And I can bet ill show you it will work without admin and I have made no changes.
ok try instal battlefield 2 for exemple and play it
and you will see youl need to run it with admin to play online..
becouse some programs dont work without..
and for some reasens youl need it..
Old 06/24/2010, 17:01   #15

i don care for what ur saying . what i care is just the server work with / without admin.
Thanks
2 Users