alright for those of you who were wondering, the drop rate is 2700 and the compose rate is 24-27 star mark per composing, the staff are incredible coders so their are always new quests showing up and their are a buttload of pets it's a great server check it out
thanks everyone for the support and i want to update everyone on server and post some screenshots. In the next 2-3 days we will be adding new skills that we made you cant find them anywhere else. We will also be adding over 2 quests but dont have an ammount atm.
ScreenShots:
I've been playing for a day now and im already in love, Nice casuals, All the new pets and mounts, Nice compose rates (24-28 at max Minors), very nice ep rates 2700s drop like rain <3 disturbia lmao
I've been playing for a day now and im already in love, Nice casuals, All the new pets and mounts, Nice compose rates (24-28 at max Minors), very nice ep rates 2700s drop like rain <3 disturbia lmao
this is an incredibly professional server, it has so many pets and new skills that i've never seen on any other server, the staff know what they're doing and do an amazing job
I can't seem to download It, I go to client page, click on download takes me 2shared page but nothing happens. Some times I see download now I click on It but takes me stupid ad page.
Lil pic of me riding my Smexeh 4th Evo Blackstar. the casual i have on is Called Thief Cloak btw. Look me up in game if you need any help. IGN: |#14|Dark|Side|
Lil pic of me riding my Smexeh 4th Evo Blackstar. the casual i have on is Called Thief Cloak btw. Look me up in game if you need any help. IGN: |#14|Dark|Side|
Disturbia Online: Re-Released! 06/14/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies Disturbia Online!
Welcome to our private server. It is hamachi based temporarly for the next few hours untill I make it non-hamachi. You start off at level 100 with 100,000 Eudemon points. I have very high skill in server development, so I can do many things such as: NPC and monster creation aswell as equiptment, 3ds, eudemon creation and more. Here are the hamachi servers:
UltimaEO1 - No password needed
The register page: 5.109.48.253/register
Have fun!!!
New Server: Disturbia Online! 09/26/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 35 Replies Register Page Finished http://5.109.48.253/register
Thats the OEM, but to make an acct you need to ask mwah, login to the hamachi server:
NetName: DisturbiaEO
Password: bumbumbedum
You start off at level 135 and can level up to 255 from there. SpiderQueens spawn in Cronus. Around the madbulls 99 of them spawn at once and everytime they die they come back to life Muahahahhahahahaha. 25 of them are also near the top xD