Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem not hard i need fix it

Discussion on problem not hard i need fix it within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem not hard i need fix it

hello i have som problem i need all monsters drop eps in inventory 1 monster =20 eps drop in inventory this only and sorry for bad engilsh
thx all
Old 06/17/2010, 07:18   #2

u want auto ep?
Old 06/17/2010, 07:19   #3

You should really start using the search option on these forums. I have done it this time for you and heres what will help you.

Old 06/17/2010, 07:35   #4

thx man realy thx
Old 06/17/2010, 09:00   #5

new i need seler universal xo 5000 Excreted how ???

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How hard for +8
07/11/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 7 Replies
Does anyone know how much money I will need if I want to +8 and +10 (boost) a pet? Thanks ^^
How hard would it be
02/15/2010 - Aion - 2 Replies
To code something to detect enemy player kisk's kinda new to this
[SEE]Very Hard
01/01/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 12 Replies
in search forun and not found any tutorial teaching how to add new mobs server I'm trying to add the new tower mobs indun but I'm not getting I ran the test client KR skel spotted legs, mesh, texture.testurepack, anim script folder and spotted the monster_shape put all these files on my test server also spotted monter.csv lines in the creature folder and add the lines on my server test. I called my test server and open the game when I run the command / GM callmonster 5300 close my game so it...
Is it so hard?
08/01/2008 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Hi all.I wondering is it so hard to create sro private server?so many ppl tryng and no one can`t make it.There is no one working PSRO in the world?It cant be.Maybe we need try to search harder?
GOD HOW HARD IT IT TO GET A BOT
08/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 21 Replies
:cry: why can i not get a bot!!!!IT is driving me cazy i donwload like 5 of them an none of them work.Trying to found one is even harder.WTF is up wiht this bullshit you click to download an it send you to a site that you have to pay money for a bot.We hack to make it easy for lazyass like me that do not have time to play a game for like a week to get ONE FUCKING LVL.COME ON HACKER.put up your bot an make it easy to download.PLEASE :bandit: :bandit: