Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Dragon Cave

Discussion on [Help] Dragon Cave within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Dragon Cave

Well recently while checking the quests i found that there's something with Dragon cave Quest , the Mobs isnt showing in some Area's

Uploaded with
Old 06/12/2010, 16:10   #2

This is why i don't like chinese translation lol it doesn't give a clue about what it is. If its unicode, it will say some **** and what its about...Ex:@##@#%$^&*((&&%VIP$%^*$$%

On topic: go to 8807110 and copy it and translate it and see whats it about. And go to cq_generator and add monsters.. The DragonCave maps are 1940 to 1949.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2010, 16:28   #3

If I'm not mistaken the Dragon Cave quest doesn't use the cq_generator to spawn the beasts. I'm pretty sure its all done by cq_action scripts. I would start at the first Action ID and follow it all the way to the end and see if maybe its missing some codes to spawn the monsters.
Old 06/12/2010, 17:15   #4

Hey, i was just throwing answers...
Old 06/12/2010, 17:23   #5

I know you were, I'm not saying that they couldn't do it as you wanted, but lets say that they do go with a cq_generator option. What may happen is after you get the server up live, say the cq_action scripts start working again, so then you have the monsters from the generator aswell as the monsters spawned by the actions, this would cause more issues in the caves.

Perhaps its just me though, I'd rather correct an issue instead of just patching it up and hoping for the best.
Old 06/12/2010, 18:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurion View Post
I know you were, I'm not saying that they couldn't do it as you wanted, but lets say that they do go with a cq_generator option. What may happen is after you get the server up live, say the cq_action scripts start working again, so then you have the monsters from the generator aswell as the monsters spawned by the actions, this would cause more issues in the caves.

Perhaps its just me though, I'd rather correct an issue instead of just patching it up and hoping for the best.
True that, I would go with Eurion, Since he is more experienced more than i am lol
Old 06/13/2010, 06:36   #7

elite*gold: 20
we once had issues with the cave as well ... spent weeks rewriting it but from what i know generators are used for the little dragons and the mini bosses but not the last boss that is called apon by actions once the thing(cant remember what its called) is clicked after it checks that you have all the items form each dragon mini boss

we have since started rebuilding our db with a new db base but i will see if i can get all our coding and maybe release them here
Thanks
2 Users