Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]//[Help] Regitstration Issues

Discussion on [Request]//[Help] Regitstration Issues within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]//[Help] Regitstration Issues

Alright, this problem was fixed for awhile but i'm not sure what happened to make it surface again.

When users register, they must provide username/pass/retype pass/email/sec. quest/ sec. answer/ email anad verify email.

This works fine to my sight. It requires the pull of the md5 hash file. Registers the info to the DB. When you try to log on though it says invalid password. in the DB the password shows, and it's in hash as far as i can see. Any help would be nice. thanks.
Old 06/09/2010, 07:45   #2

Can you post the script you use, so we can check it for any errors that may pop up. If you don't feel comfortable posting your script here, pm me and we will work it through there.
Old 06/09/2010, 21:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurion View Post
Can you post the script you use, so we can check it for any errors that may pop up. If you don't feel comfortable posting your script here, pm me and we will work it through there.
Who will post something that they paid for..Or atleast sounds like it.. Because he said "When users register, they must provide username/pass/retype pass/email/sec. quest/ sec. answer/ email anad verify email."
Old 06/09/2010, 22:25   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by HwabiFury View Post
Who will post something that they paid for..Or atleast sounds like it.. Because he said "When users register, they must provide username/pass/retype pass/email/sec. quest/ sec. answer/ email anad verify email."

Actually adding all that to a registration script is rather easy. Eurion and I go back about 6 or 7 years now. He worked with me on all of my servers and did all the php coding. He is probably one of the most trustworthy people here
Old 06/10/2010, 04:36   #5

I would like to say that judging people is wrong and i'm not flaming but i think it is wrong and your totally judging me. I made my whole website by hand on my own and i just ran into an error that didn't make sense. The information and password looked to be in MD5 hash, but the problem was that the including path for the MD5 hash file on the page was incorrect. HOW it still ended up in MD5 hash in the DB i don't know. but it's fixed now

# request close
Old 06/10/2010, 05:46   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieldada View Post
I would like to say that judging people is wrong and i'm not flaming but i think it is wrong and your totally judging me. I made my whole website by hand on my own and i just ran into an error that didn't make sense. The information and password looked to be in MD5 hash, but the problem was that the including path for the MD5 hash file on the page was incorrect. HOW it still ended up in MD5 hash in the DB i don't know. but it's fixed now

# request close
Just to clarify i wasnt disprespecting you at all Dani, I was simply stating that most people who can code are able to do this on thier own without having to pay for it.