Brand new Non-Hamachi server. Using new client and DB which include:
-Godskills
-Tiger, Fish mounts
-Flying mounts
-Many casuals
-Fast leveling
-Custom Boss Drops
-Custom Family Prizes
Hope to see you online!! If you have any issues don't be afraid to post them on the forum.
omg, good luck bro, and btw i made ur picture signature =)
i can`t join ur server it kept telling me server maintenance
im using windows xp
i open it from [ Soul ]
when i open it from Play icon it gives me application error
i think im missing something of ur client
and btw i just downloaded it rite now??
so how can i fix this problem ?
I really like your server. The players and staff are very friendly. The compose rates are good (giving about 50-62 per compose). Auto ep everywhere so I don't have to keep picking up stuff. I do really like the boss drops. I am a hunter so all the wonderful boss drops are great for me. Challenging yet not frustrating. Thank you for making such an excellent server. Growing everyday and new things always being added. Congratulations and a job well done.
I'm having few problems I was playing fine last night then all of sudden the game exit and now I can't go to you site It seems to never load to you website and after I downloaded It I exctract it someone were In c programs files and now I can't find it anyways on my pc so I have re-downlaod It again but can't get to u sit for some reason.
Yes, please stop posting this stuff there guys. The website was down briefly for maintenance but it is up now. If you still need help talk on EDO forums or chatbox.
You see, i went through all the trouble trying to download you server client and then i finally got it, downloaded it, unzipped it, and then when i went to register, the register link on ElitePvpers gave me nothing but a new tab thats been trying to load for 3 hours. Some one please fix this.... k thanks.
[New Server] Eternal Demons Online 10/07/2019 - EO PServer Hosting - 18 Replies NEW SERVER!! Eternal Demons Online - Open Beta testing. Server is running with new client which includes:
-God maps
-God skills
-bonus +255 gear
-Max level 255
-Modified boss drops
-Fast leveling
We are a totally new server, with staff positions available.
[ADV]Eternal Darkness online 11/29/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 34 Replies Welcome to Eternal Darkness, the server has been made to provide You the best experience of playing Eudemons Online.
Features:
Auto Ep system
Non Hamachi
New Eudemon
New Casuals
New Quests
High drop
Vip system
Darkness Moon - Das kostenlose Online Spiel im Retro Stil 05/25/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies Darkness Moon
http://darknessmoon.de/img/header.png
Darkness Moon ist ein neues Online RPG Game im Retro Style!
Durch viele verschiedene neue System bringt DM
viel Spielspaß
Auf einen Server passen ca 10.700 Online Spieler die
ohne probleme dort spielen können. Durch einen