Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Adv][Server] Moonlight Is BACK!!! (5-6-2010)

Discussion on [Adv][Server] Moonlight Is BACK!!! (5-6-2010) within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Adv][Server] Moonlight Is BACK!!! (5-6-2010)

Whats been going in the past few months is very hectic work because of the recently released new updates here on epvp. We have finally got the server complete and is back online! We are supporting all the new hot systems such as dances and the new divine powers. We have taken eudemon private servers to a new level of skill and quality. The new moonlight is now much better than it was EVER BEFORE. We invite everyone who wants to play to play. We are currently only looking for 1 Experienced Mysql Coder.

You can find us at:

You can find the link back inside of the site on the homepage under announcements for mods who will be looking.

Please be curdious and don't flame this post. if you have had a bad experience on moonlight and wish to express your opinions you are more than welcome to send me all your hate mail. It may get deleted but i promise i will read it.

Thanks,
Moonlight Staff
Old 05/07/2010, 04:50   #2

I like it and nice Website, I like the Java also

Edit:
And put this
HTML Code:
<link REL="SHORTCUT ICON" HREF="img/favicon.bmp">
before body, my link to your picture URL so it would show this,

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2010, 15:58   #3

Moonlight is back

Moonlight has always been a good pserver, now it's great. The players are friendly and helpful. The game is challenging with all the new maps. Not too easy, so you don't get bored. An ep rich game. Composing is great. Moonlight is better now than ever. Congratulations. I think everyone should come see for theirselves all the new additions. Good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2010, 19:22   #4

i want oem..
Old 05/07/2010, 23:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GosZ View Post
i want oem..
Why not just download the client?... Im sure they have their custom stuff
Old 05/10/2010, 03:18   #6

Yes. to be specific in order to play moonlight you MUST HAVE moonlights client or you will be detected as a "Modified Client-User" and Automatically banned from the service.
Old 05/13/2010, 01:45   #7

Hmmm. I tested couple hours in this server and i cant found what i needed like super expball, thunder juice, moonbox or supermoonbox. Dont ask me to try at lottery lol. I was playing this kind of games just 3 months ago. Other than that yeah it's a good server and keep it up
Old 05/13/2010, 01:55   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hantucute View Post
Hmmm. I tested couple hours in this server and i cant found what i needed like super expball, thunder juice, moonbox or supermoonbox. Dont ask me to try at lottery lol. I was playing this kind of games just 3 months ago. Other than that yeah it's a good server and keep it up
Everything is droped out of all monsters. We have Special Maps, That drop many other things like what you stated above that map is called "MoonlightBossMap" and thats probably why you din't find some stuff did you look here . Located at Icy Teleporter.
Old 05/13/2010, 12:03   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosblade View Post
Everything is droped out of all monsters. We have Special Maps, That drop many other things like what you stated above that map is called "MoonlightBossMap" and thats probably why you din't find some stuff did you look here . Located at Icy Teleporter.
Thanks. I tested it but need high BP to go there. For newbies i think they need several weeks to make the pet using free composing per day before they can go there . It's better if the PM can make specialexpball pack drop by gobi or island monster too. its should more fun. Only beast drop uniXO34* (cant buy from mall). this is awesome and i like it. Thats all and thanks again . The best thing is you need to compose uniXO to 30* else you cant compose your pets coz we only get uniXO 29* in there. You're lucky if you get uniXO 30* in game
Old 06/16/2010, 00:15   #10

[FLAME ALERT] there is nothing custom about this server.... there is nothing redeemable about this server either... I went on to play and while its a bit more difficult, was able to push my way from 50-55 in about 4 hrs.... the spamming of music in b/c was irritating and I plded for it to stop... the gm told me it was my prob and argued with me over the TOS that contradicted itself and no one can place rights to a client that they dnlded here... furthermore when I pointed this fact out to the owner he called me a "dumb b**ch" and ip banned me... I will not be able to say anything good about this server or its staff... I dont normally flame and I dont like to.... the owner claims that the server is his creation... which IeG from Ienvision had said that it was HIS creation. with the *** maps/skills/pets/ and attires

Blood_Rose:according to your rules of legality and terms of service all of this is yours
OwnerAC[PM]:Yes it is.
Blood_Rose:that you CREATED all of it

there was nothing in the client stating the server, altered or anything else stating originality or server brand.... this is unacceptable behavior for a donator favoring server...

again I appologize for flaming but I felt it neccessary to inform ppl of what is really going on on this server...

also I appologize publicly for calling Mossy[GM] aka MossyOak a jerk... as it was innapropriate

the whole experience left me feeling belittled humilliated and ridiculed for MY opinion and that I was not welcomed on server from creation of character....
Old 06/16/2010, 03:13   #11

This server is original. The database though basically is seen on a number of servers has been altered. The MoonlightBoss Maps for instance. The Owner worked hard to create his own version of the game. He made it his own. He has also been working diligently to make it a great server. I am sorry you were not welcomed when you made your character but no one knows what was going on with the staff at that time. They may have been occupied with other things.

If you called one of the staff names then this would be cause for a ban. This is very clear in the rules.

The music on the server can be turned off quite easily by turning off the sound in game. I do so myself and listen to the music I have on my own computer. My taste in music is not the same as everyone else's so I do not expect to like everything others like.

If you attack someone on an issue about their server instead of just asking it can always lead to conflict. Asking someone what are the changes or how the server is unique may have given you more information.

This is only my opinion and maybe somewhat helpful advice for future reference.

Good luck in your endeavors.
Old 07/07/2010, 18:35   #12

why server offline?
Maintenence?